from £120 / night help Price for guests, Nights approx:
LE JARDIN DES ANGES AP2016 – Home 1426212 House
- 3 bedrooms
- 6 sleeps
- 7 nights min stay
LE JARDIN DES ANGES AP2016 – Home 1426212
- 3 bedrooms
- 6 sleeps
- 7 nights min stay
House / 3 bedrooms / 2 bathrooms / sleeps 6
- Beach / lakeside relaxation
- Nearest beach 0.5 km
- Swimming pool
- Child friendly
- Car not necessary
- No pets allowed
Description from manager
- - - - -Le Jardin des Anges - REF : AP2016- - - - - 120 m² - 6 Persons - Swimming pool - close to beach - Internet WiFi Marvelous 3 bedroom holiday rental apartment located close to the beach and with large swimming pool and surrounding park. Internet WiFi. Lovely holiday homes of 120m² in high standard building, completely renovated, furnished and equipped. Situated on the hills of Nice with a large swimming pool and children's pool surrounded by a neatly trimmed park under the sun in a quiet area. The beaches of Nice within 500m, all amenities within 150m. In other words, this is the perfect spot to explore Nice, the French Riviera and the South of France, with the family or with a group of friends ! Living room with two sofas, satellite-TV and French windows opening onto the tastefully equipped terrace with a view over the park and a glimpse of the sea. Open kitchen area fully equipped with dish-washer, electric cook top, oven, washing machine
- - - - -Le Jardin des Anges - REF : AP2016- - - - - 120 m² - 6 Persons - Swimming pool - close to beach - Internet WiFi Marvelous 3 bedroom holiday rental apartment located close to the beach and with large swimming pool and surrounding park. Internet WiFi. Lovely holiday homes of 120m² in high standard building, completely renovated, furnished and equipped. Situated on the hills of Nice with a large swimming pool and children's pool surrounded by a neatly trimmed park under the sun in a quiet area. The beaches of Nice within 500m, all amenities within 150m. In other words, this is the perfect spot to explore Nice, the French Riviera and the South of France, with the family or with a group of friends ! Living room with two sofas, satellite-TV and French windows opening onto the tastefully equipped terrace with a view over the park and a glimpse of the sea. Open kitchen area fully equipped with dish-washer, electric cook top, oven, washing machine and tumble dryer. 3 bedrooms : two 160cm double beds and two 90cm single beds. Separate office with a single sofa bed. Bathroom, shower room with toilet and a separate toilet. Garage for one car. No pets allowed. Damage deposit : 1500Euros
Location description from manager
The French Riviera - Cote d'Azur region
With its 40km of beaches, the French Riviera provides an intense sea experience: Jet-skiing off the coast of Nice, a canoe treasure-hunt to the Lérins islands, scuba-diving in the harbour of Villefranche, a boat trip to meet the dolphins, big-game fishing, a speed-boat trip to Saint-Tropez, parascending in a way you have never done before!
After these sea-air sensations, head for the pure, fresh mountain air. Away with the blue, in with the green! Set off for a hike to discover the rock-paintings of the Vallée des Merveilles. At one hour from Nice, the Southern Alps contrast gently with the fine Mediterranean. Ski, snow-surf, paragliding with a view of the peaks, bungee jumping, the vertigo of a Via Ferrata, mountain-climbing, mushing with huskies, rafting, mountain-bike trails, nature-watching for wolves or chamois ... nature in excellence is all yours.
Setting off from Nice, take the steep mountain roads or the mythical coast roads and admire the attractive coastal resorts, the charming perched villages, the valleys, the natural parks and the surrounding mountains. The area around Nice is rich in ideas for outings and original discoveries.
You are more of a country lover ? Take a walk along one of the many trails which wind their way through the hillside around Nice, at a short distance from the city. You will pass through the hamlets of Bellet and the neighbourhood of Bellet, with its vineyards, century-old olive-groves, flower and market-gardening, oak woods and always the Mediterranean as a back-drop.
You prefer culture? Follow the painters' itinerary and follow in the steps of the Grand Masters who will lead you to natural settings and untouched villages where the painters set up their easels: Nice, Cagnes-sur-Mer, Vence, Menton....
You are a nature lover? Don't miss the Mercantour nature reserve and the "Vallée des Merveilles", a listed and preserved site, where the exceptional wildlife made up of chamois, ibex, marmots, birds of prey will delight you. To get there, take the winding road of the perched villages and admire the houses with their flagstone roves, trompe-l'oeil facades and the bell-towers of Baroque churches.
Nice is this wonderful contrast between the blue of the Mediterranean and the white of the mountain peaks ... Peaks which rise above 3000 m in altitude! Fans of cross-country skiing can make the most of more than 700 km of trails across sun-lit landscapes offering a matchless variety of scenery. Snow and sun at less than 1 hour from the coast!
Spectacular sports, cultural activities, nature-watching... all this on Nice's doorstep.
Nice - a city where everyone can find what they are looking for.
Located on the shores of the Mediterranean, in the heart of a region of timeless beauty, it is both a coastal and mountain resort which cultivates the charm of its originality and its contrasts. Nice reveals itself to you in all its diversity.
Take the time to discover it fully and taste all the experiences it offers. According to your mood, your desires and your expectations, Nice will know how to seduce you.
For all time, artists have been fascinated by the city's radiance, the beauty of its landscapes and its relaxed atmosphere, all factors of creativity. They often have decided to make their home here, making their contribution to the diversity of pictural art trends.
Don't miss out on the painters' itinerary to follow in the footsteps of these Great Masters and discover the landscapes which inspired them. Emotions guaranteed!
Make the most of your stay and visit the twenty Museums and Galleries and their prestigious collections by Matisse, Chagall, or the famous "Ecole de Nice".
- Great for children of all ages
- No pets allowed
Bed & bathroom
- 6 Double Beds, 2 Single Beds
- 1 Family bathroom, 1 Shower room
- Wi-Fi available
- Shared outdoor pool (unheated)
- Balcony or terrace
- Internet access
- Washing machine
- Clothes dryer
- Not suitable for wheelchair users
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
- Cancellation policy
About the manager
Riviera Holiday Homes
- Response rate:
- Calendar updated::
- 04 Jan 2017
- Years listed:
- Based in:
Languages spoken: English, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Swedish
This House has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and sleeps 6. It’s been listed on Holiday Lettings since 07 Mar 2014. Located in French Riviera - Cote d'Azur, the average weekly rate varies from £840 to £1586.
The Manager has a response rate of 40% and the property’s calendar was last updated on 04 Jan 2017.
Map and how to get there
Help other travellers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Holiday Lettings is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.
Build your perfect trip, with Holiday Lettings & TripAdvisor
Real opinions, real reviews
Genuine guest feedback from 100,000+ reviews
Quick response times
Know where you're staying within 24 hours