Ollies 1, Cribbar
from £64 /night help Price for guests, Nights approx:
from £64 /night help Price for guests, Nights approx:
Estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Contact the advertiser to confirm the total cost.
Apartment / 1 bedrooms / sleeps 2 Home 222973
Availability Your dates are available
Apartment / 1 bedrooms / sleeps 2
Cribbar is a new, stylish collection of unique, sophisticated apartments situated in a prime location overlooking Fistral Beach.
Ollies 1, Cribbar is a stylish 1 bedroom ground floor apartment with a unique private courtyard. The build design complements the stunning setting. Fistral beach and Newquay golf course are just a stone’s throw away and the town centre with bars, cafes and night life is within easy walking distance. Ollies 1, Cribbar is generously sized, efficiently laid out and furnished to a high standard.
Design features include:
Contemporary kitchens with granite work surfaces
Video entry phone
Thermostatically controlled showers
Communal areas feature:
Key fob entry system into gated underground parking
Passenger lift to all floors from car park
Surf wash down area
Surfboard / storage areas
For those looking to brush up on their surfing skills, the legendary Fistral Beach is just yards away and offers some of the best surfing conditions in the world, whilst the on-site surf offers lesson for those looking to learn to surf.
But there is so much more to Newquay than surfing. Adrenaline junkies should head to the Lusty Glaze Adventure Centre where activities on offer include rock abseiling, coasteering and rock climbing. Those looking to relax and take in the beauty of the rugged coast should explore the nearby Gannel Estuary, an unspoilt oasis ideal for fishing, bird watching and picnicking.
Newquay Golf Course, one of the finest links courses in the area, is situated directly opposite Cribbar offering 18 challenging holes with truly breathtaking views over Fistral Bay.
|Size||Sleeps up to 2, 1 bedrooms|
|Check in time:||15:00|
|Check out time:||10:00|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Newquay 9 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|General||TV, CD player, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||1 bedroom, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||Double beds (1), Dining seats for 4|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Access||Secure parking, Lift access, Suitable for people with restricted mobility, Not suitable for wheelchair users|
|Further details indoors|
- Contemporary open plan kitchen/living/dining area with views of courtyard.
- Furnished with a three seater sofa bed (suitable for occasional sleeping of two people), matching swivel love chair and foot stool.
- Coffee table and nest of tables, Oak dining table and seating for four.
- Features a 52” plasma TV with Freeview and DVD player.
- Entertainment system with radio, CD player and ipod docking station.
- Fully equipped modern kitchen features granite work tops including an electric oven and hob.
- Integrated fridge, freezer and dishwasher.
- Complete with a full range of utensils and accessories including a microwave, kettle and toaster.
- Crockery, cutlery and glassware for four people.
- Breakfast bar complete with two stylish bar stools.
- A washer/dryer, ironing board and steam iron in the utility cupboard.
- Furnished with a super king-size 'zip and link' bed, which can be arranged as twin beds on request.
- Features bedside cabinets with lamps, solid oak double wardrobe, chest of drawers and full length mirror.
- Chaise longue.
- 52” plasma TV with Freeview.
- Hair dryer provided.
- Access to the bathroom.
- Door leading to courtyard area.
- The bathroom has access from the bedroom and hallway.
- Featuring a bath, separate shower cubicle, wc, wash basin, mirrors and heated towel rail.
|Further details outdoors|
- Patio doors from living area leading to enclosed, unique themed courtyard which features an original 1973 bay window VW Campervan and a Chris Jones 1970's team surf board.
- Furnished with a two seater sofa with two matching arm chairs, gas BBQ and large potted palms.
- Surf wash down area along with surfboard storage area within the building.
- Fistral Beach and Newquay golf course are just a short stroll away.
- Newquay town centre is within easy walking distance and home to an array of shops and dining choices.
- Allocated parking for one car in underground secure car park with lift to all floors.
The Cornwall region
North Cornwall includes some of Britain’s most popular holiday destinations, and the North Cornwall holiday lends itself to sporting holidays, family beach breaks, or those seeking a little bit of everything. With Bude and Newquay's excellent surf, the landscapes of Bodmin and the glamour of Rock, North Cornwall has something for everyone.
Cornwall has 300 miles of coastline
A Bodmin coach house inspired Daphne du Maurier’s novel, The Jamaica Inn
North Cornwall holds two Michelin starred restaurants (in Padstow and Rock)
The most popular holiday destination in Cornwall boasts 9 stunning beaches and a wide variety of amenities from surf shacks to high street brands and superb dining experiences. The Jamie Oliver inspired Fifteen restaurant and Fistral Beach, Britain’s surfing mecca, are well known draws, yet Newquay offers so much more from secret beach walks to easy access to the rest of Cornwall.
Being just 7 miles from the A30 trunk road means that the towns of Padstow (10 miles) and St. Ives (20 miles) are within easy reach along with the county capital of Truro (10 miles). Attractions such as The Eden Project (12 miles), The National Maritime Museum in Falmouth (17 miles) and Crealy Adventure Park (6 miles) ensure that there is something for everyone in the area.
Build your perfect trip, with Holiday Lettings & TripAdvisor
Real opinions, real reviews
Genuine guest feedback from 100,000+ reviews
Quick response times
Know where you're staying within 24 hours
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Help other travellers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Holiday Lettings is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.
You're booking with
Blue Chip Holidays (Property Manager Blue Chip Holidays)
- 8 Years listed
100% Response rate
Calendar last updated:04 Oct 2015
Based in United Kingdom
Credit cards accepted
- +44 084470 44989