from £120 / night help Price for guests, Nights

VILLA IN NERJA (COSTA DEL SOL) – Home 204206 Villa

  • 3 bedrooms
  • 7 sleeps
  • 7 nights min stay

VILLA IN NERJA (COSTA DEL SOL) – Home 204206

Excellent Excellent – based on 4 reviews

  • Villa
  • 3 bedrooms
  • sleeps 7
  • 7 nights min stay

Villa / 3 bedrooms / 2 bathrooms / sleeps 7

Key Info

  • Beach / lakeside relaxation
  • Nearest beach 0.3 km
  • Swimming pool
  • Child friendly
  • Car not necessary
  • Ask about pets
  • Private garden

Description from owner

Description

This villa is located in the countryside but just 9 minutes walking distance from the beach and 1,5km from center of Nerja, near the beach (El Playazo, 300 meters), near bus stop (200 meters). Max. 8 people in 3 bedrooms (1 double bedroom and bathroom with shower, 2 bedrooms with two single beds each). In common area bathroom with bath. Fully equipped kitchen. Living room with fireplace. Front porch and spectacular roofterrace overloking the mediterranean, terrace with barbecue. Large garden with trees and grass, and games: swings and swing for children, basketball basket. Deckchairs, hammocks and other garden furniture. Free Internet.
Delivery of keys by the owner.

Further details

Notes

FIRST PAYMENT 30% BY BANK TRANSFER, THE REMAINING 70% IN CASH UPON ARRIVAL IN NERJA.

IN THE EVENT OF CANCELLATION BY THE TENANT CAN NOT REFUND THE MONEY.

Further details indoors

There are two extra beds.
the electricity,gas,water is included the

This villa is located in the countryside but just 9 minutes walking distance from the beach and 1,5km from center of Nerja, near the beach (El Playazo, 300 meters), near bus stop (200 meters). Max. 8 people in 3 bedrooms (1 double bedroom and bathroom with shower, 2 bedrooms with two single beds each). In common area bathroom with bath. Fully equipped kitchen. Living room with fireplace. Front porch and spectacular roofterrace overloking the mediterranean, terrace with barbecue. Large garden with trees and grass, and games: swings and swing for children, basketball basket. Deckchairs, hammocks and other garden furniture. Free Internet.
Delivery of keys by the owner.

Further details

Notes

FIRST PAYMENT 30% BY BANK TRANSFER, THE REMAINING 70% IN CASH UPON ARRIVAL IN NERJA.

IN THE EVENT OF CANCELLATION BY THE TENANT CAN NOT REFUND THE MONEY.

Further details indoors

There are two extra beds.
the electricity,gas,water is included the price, also cleaning and linen and towels for your arrival and after departure, in periods of more than a week linen changed weekly

Further details outdoors

Outside: private pool, terrace, balcony, patio, sunroof, garden, terrace furniture, sunbeds, barbecue, private parking

Location description from owner

The Costa del Sol region

EASTERN COSTA DEL SOL

This is the the 54 kilometre stretch of coast to the east of Malaga city (the capital of Málaga province). Though highly developed from a property point of view, it is not anything like the property development on the western Costa del Sol.

From Malaga eastwards there are cliffs of up to 200 meters where the Sierra Almijara joins the sea. This section ends at Maro, on a coastal plain. It has an urban landscape surrounded by traditional agriculture.

Nerja is the most important urban centre on this end of the coast and has grown rapidly. Much of the eastern Costa del Sol's accommodation for tourists is found in Nerja, which is surrounded by tourist pueblos. This town also has one of this area's main tourist attractions - the Nerja Caves, a spectacular find that is open to the public and that hosts an annual music and dance festival within its famous caverns. At the foot of Nerja town a winding footpath joins several coves and there are some nice beaches to be found in this area.

AXARQUIA

Axarquia is an Arab name meaning "The East". This area, to the east of Malaga City, is much less developed than the west.
Until a few years ago when rural tourism took off, Axarquia was one of Andalucia's forgotten areas. Major attractions are the spectacular unspoilt countryside and coastal villages. Shepherds lead their goats and sheep through hills and valleys, eagles soar the skies and pretty, unspoiled white villages abound, each having a version of local sweet wine made from sun-dried grapes.

Nerja

Somehow Nerja, while cashing in on the fun-in-the-sun culture, has kept much of its quiet, Old World charm. It has good beaches, stay-awhile tapas bars, and a rich frosting of pastry shops. The evening paseo, the Spanish ritual of strolling and people-watching, packs the streets. Holding hands or ice cream cones, everyone meanders toward Nerja's Balcony of Europe, a people-friendly terrace overlooking the Mediterranean.

With its mild climate, you can enjoy yourself to the full all year round and take advantage of the relaxed way of life of a village that still retains much of the character of its moorish past. Today, Nerja offers an excellent range of quality accommodation and leisure time facilities. There are 16 Kms. of beaches , including the internationally famous Burriana beach that has once again been awarded by the Blue Flag of the European Union and the small coves below the impressive cliffs of Maro, which have been the inspiration of numerous artists who have set up residence here.

All major water sports are available here, including water skiing, scuba diving and sailing. Flanked by a dramatic mountain range, Sierra Almijara, to the east . The old quarter of the town is still virtually unchanged with narrow, winding streets, whitewashed houses with wrought iron terraces overflowing with geraniums, on which a canary can sometimes be heard singing...

However, the heart of Nerja is its spectacular Balcón de Europa, the "Balcony of Europe", a magnificent promenade along the edge of a towering cliff, once the site of the great Moorish castle, with sweeping panoramic views of the Mediterranean and the small coves and beaches below, against an awesome backdrop of hazy blue mountains.

The town's monuments include the 17th century Church of El Salvador, in a style which is a charming mixture of baroque and Moorish, or mudéjar, and the beautiful Gardens of Capistrano Playa, which descend to Burriana Beach.

However, Nerja's most spectacular attraction is undoubtedly its fascinating caves, located just 3 kilometres from the centre of town. They include archaeological treasures such as paintings over 20,000 years old and other pre-historic remains. One of the enormous natural caverns has been transformed into a concert hall, where many performances are staged during July.

More Less

Families

  • Great for children of all ages
  • Some pets are welcome - please contact the owner
  • Cot available
  • High chair available

Bed & bathroom

  • 1 Double Bed, 4 Single Beds, 1 Cot available
  • 1 En suite, 1 Shower room

Amenities

  • Wi-Fi available
  • Private outdoor pool (unheated)
  • Private garden
  • Solarium or roof terrace
  • Balcony or terrace
  • Sea view
  • Boat available
  • Internet access
  • Fireplace
  • Safe
  • Cooker
  • Fridge
  • Freezer
  • Microwave
  • Toaster
  • Kettle
  • Dishwasher
  • Washing machine
  • Iron
  • High chair available
  • TV
  • Satellite TV
  • Video player
  • DVD player
  • CD player
  • Hair dryer
  • Linen provided

More Less

Access

  • Parking
  • Not suitable for wheelchair users

Policies

Payment
This rental can only be paid for online through Holiday Lettings using your credit/debit card or PayPal (never by bank or wire transfer).
Smoking
No smoking at this property
Cancellation policy
View Policy

About the owner

Guardia Ramirez M

Tourist Licence
CR/MA/01037

Response rate:
100%
Calendar updated::
22 Mar 2017
Years listed:
5
Based in:
Spain
Overall rating:

Languages spoken: English, Spanish


This Villa has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and sleeps 7. It’s been listed on Holiday Lettings since 06 Feb 2012. Located in Costa del Sol, it has 4 reviews with an overall rating of 5. The average weekly rate varies from £370 to £1080.

The Owner has a response rate of 100% and the property’s calendar was last updated on 22 Mar 2017.

Map

Map and how to get there

Map

Guest reviews

Excellent – based on 4 reviews Excellent
4 reviews

Write a review

Excellent
4
Very Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Terrible
0
Write a review
Review 1-4 of 4

Build your perfect trip, with Holiday Lettings & TripAdvisor

Book with confidence

Pay online to be covered by Payment Protection

Real opinions, real reviews

Genuine guest feedback from 100,000+ reviews

Safe, simple, secure

When you pay online with PayPal or by credit/debit card

Quick response times

Know where you're staying within 24 hours

Also consider

Europe Holidays

420441 properties

Spain Holidays

83616 properties

Andalucia Holidays

21157 properties

Frigiliana

136 properties

Alora

48 properties

Alhaurin de la Torre

45 properties

Alcaucin

30 properties

Albaicin

25 properties

Ardales

18 properties

Almogia

17 properties

Colmenar

17 properties

Canillas de Albaida

15 properties

Casarabonela

13 properties

Alozaina

13 properties

Algarrobo Costa

12 properties

Cartama

7 properties

El Burgo

7 properties

La Cala del Moral

7 properties

Genalguacil

6 properties

Almayate Bajo

6 properties

Cuevas De San Marcos

6 properties

Casabermeja

6 properties

Campillos

6 properties

Start a new search

This advert is created and maintained by the advertiser; we can only publish adverts in good faith as we don't own, manage or inspect any of the properties. We advise you to familiarise yourself with our terms of use.