COCONUT LAGOON VILLA – Home 2374992 Villa
- 2 bedrooms
- 5 sleeps
- min stay varies
COCONUT LAGOON VILLA – Home 2374992
- 2 bedrooms
- sleeps 5
- min stay varies
Villa / 2 bedrooms / 1 bathroom / sleeps 5
- Beach / lakeside relaxation
- Nearest beach 1 km
- Swimming pool
- Child friendly
- Car advised
- Air conditioning
- No pets allowed
- Private garden
Description from owner
"COCONUT LAGOON", "COCONUT BEACH" and "COCONUT PALMS" Villas are set in the Same Stunning Tropical Walled and Gated Garden with a Beautiful Secluded Pool which is Private for these three Villas. The Villa is located just 2 minutes drive from RAWAI BEACH, where you can catch a LONGTAIL BOAT out to the many beautiful islands just offshore. A five minute drive will take you to stunning NAI HARN BEACH with it's crystal clear waters and Powder White Sands - ideal for SWIMMING and SNORKELLING! Quiet and peaceful, yet only 15 minutes drive from the larger resorts of Kata, Karon and Patong (taxis are readily available and inexpensive)."COCONUT LAGOON", "COCONUT BEACH" and "COCONUT PALMS" Villas are all located in the same Tropical Gardens and are also UNIQUELY suitable for group bookings of 2 or 3 Villas - for maybe 2 or 3 families (or groups of friends) wishing to spend their holiday together, yet still retain their own privacy.Easy
"COCONUT LAGOON", "COCONUT BEACH" and "COCONUT PALMS" Villas are set in the Same Stunning Tropical Walled and Gated Garden with a Beautiful Secluded Pool which is Private for these three Villas. The Villa is located just 2 minutes drive from RAWAI BEACH, where you can catch a LONGTAIL BOAT out to the many beautiful islands just offshore. A five minute drive will take you to stunning NAI HARN BEACH with it's crystal clear waters and Powder White Sands - ideal for SWIMMING and SNORKELLING! Quiet and peaceful, yet only 15 minutes drive from the larger resorts of Kata, Karon and Patong (taxis are readily available and inexpensive)."COCONUT LAGOON", "COCONUT BEACH" and "COCONUT PALMS" Villas are all located in the same Tropical Gardens and are also UNIQUELY suitable for group bookings of 2 or 3 Villas - for maybe 2 or 3 families (or groups of friends) wishing to spend their holiday together, yet still retain their own privacy.Easy access to all amenities including many excellent bars and restaurants for eating out.Each villa is BEAUTIFULLY FURNISHED with 1 Double Bedroom, 1 Twin Bedroom, 1 Shower Room and open plan Kitchen/Lounge with Sofa Bed for 2 extra guests. Patio doors opening onto the covered outside Dining Terrace for "al fresco" dining - all AIR CONDITIONED, plus Ceiling Fans, and fly screens on all patios doors and windows. Wi-Fi INTERNET throughout.OUTSIDE, the stunning TROPICAL GARDENS and POOL are beautifully lit at night, making these Villas an ideal romantic getaway for couples, but also suitable for families also.NB: We offer DISCOUNTS for LAST MINUTE BOOKINGS, BOOKINGS over 2 weeks and LONG STAY BOOKINGS. See Price Chart!
Location description from owner
The Phuket region
PHUKET with its beautiful beaches and idyllic offshore islands, enjoys all year round temperatures of between 26 degrees and 36 degrees, making it ideal for booking your holiday ANYTIME OF THE YEAR!!!
* GOLFING - Phuket has many first class courses with standards of facilities undreamed of elsewhere. Caddies are provided at all courses, and green fees are surprisingly low.
* SAILING - with so many idyllic islands offshore, and warm sea temperatures all year round - what sailing enthusiast could resist? Why not try a SUNSET CRUISE?
* DIVING and SNORKELLING - the Andaman Sea has some of the best dive sites in the world, including the pristine SMILIAN ISLANDS, with stunning Coral Reefs and Marine Life. There are many PADI DIVE SCHOOLS nearby, with fees far lower than found in most other countries.
* CANOE ADVENTURES - in Phang Nga Bay, where you navigate through narrow passages and small caves into landlocked lagoons - with fascinating Mangrove Forests!
* PHI PHI ISLANDS - are just a boat ride away. Thailands "Jewel in the Crown", these islands are what dreams are made of. Visit beautiful MAYA BAY where "The Beach" was filmed. Make it a mini adventure and stay overnight at one of the Bunglow Resorts right on the beach. You can catch a Ferry from Phuket Town (approx 3 hours), or a Speedboat from Rawai Beach (approx 30 mins).
PHUKET IS WELL PLACED FOR VISITS FURTHER A FIELD - with excellent local Airlines, busses and trains:-
* BANGKOK is definitely on the "must do" list - with endless places to visit, including The Grand Palace, The Floating Market, River Cruises and much much more.
* CHANG MAI in the North, with trips to see the Hill Tribes, and the famous "Golden Triangle" where Thailand, Burma and Laos all meet.
* ANGKOR WAT in Cambodia - a very interesting and historical site with many Temples.
ACTIVITIES and PLACES OF INTEREST close to the Villa include:-
* SUNSETS at PROMTHEP CAPE - just a 5 minute drive away. The views are some of the most stunning on the island. We often take a bottle of champagne with us to enjoy while the sun slips into the sea!
* MASSAGE - a Thai Massage is quite the thing in Thailand. You can have one locally, even on the beaches, but for a touch of luxury, we can arrange for you to have a massage in your own Villa! Put on your favourite music and just Relax!
* WATERSPORTS - Nai Haan Beach is great for swimming and snorkelling. Rawai Beach is the place to catch a Longtail Boat out to the offshore islands, and Kata, Karron and Patong Beaches are the places for Jet Skies, Paragliding, Water Ski-ing and Windsurfing etc.
* SHOPPING - a 20 minute drive will take you to PHUKET TOWN with various Shopping Malls and large Supermarkets.
* CINEMA - again, a 20 minute drive will take you to the cinema - but be assured, this is no ordinary cinema!!! Showing all the latest films, The First Class ticket includes a buffet with cocktails before the film, soft drinks and popcorn during the film, and the most luxurious airconditioned seating (with recling armchairs) you can imagine.
* THAI CUISINE - Thai food is renowned for its quality and diversity - and for being as much a feast for the eyes as for the stomach! We have many wonderful Restaurants close to the Villa - and will make recommendations on your arrival! Also, eating here is so much cheaper than expected - you can get a delicious meal for just £1.50 per head! COOKERY CLASSES are held locally too! Why not learn how to cook your favourite Thai dish so you can enjoy it back home?
* THAI PEOPLE - there are so many good things to be said about Thailand, and the local Thai people are definitely to be included on the list. Always friendly, always smiling - a joy to get to know.
- Great for children of all ages
- No pets allowed
Bed & bathroom
- 1 Double Bed, 1 Sofa Bed, 2 Single Beds
- 1 Shower room
- Wi-Fi available
- Air conditioning
- Private outdoor pool (unheated)
- Private garden
- Balcony or terrace
- Internet access
- Washing machine
- Clothes dryer
- DVD player
- Linen provided
- Towels provided
- Not suitable for wheelchair users
- This rental can only be paid for online through Holiday Lettings using your credit/debit card or PayPal (never by bank or wire transfer).
- No smoking at this property
- Cancellation policy
About the owner
- Response rate:
- Calendar updated::
- 26 May 2017
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English
This Villa has 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and sleeps 5. It’s been listed on Holiday Lettings since 03 Jun 2014. Located in Nai Harn, the average weekly rate varies from £189 to £764.
The Owner has a response rate of 95% and the property’s calendar was last updated on 26 May 2017.
Map and how to get there
Help other travellers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Holiday Lettings is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.
Build your perfect trip, with Holiday Lettings & TripAdvisor
Book with confidence
Pay online to be covered by Payment Protection
Real opinions, real reviews
Genuine guest feedback from 100,000+ reviews
Safe, simple, secure
When you pay online with PayPal or by credit/debit card
Quick response times
Know where you're staying within 24 hours