Villa Sanvito: Puglia Luxury Villa Rental
from £110 /night help Price for guests, Nights approx:
from £110 /night help Price for guests, Nights approx:
Estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Contact the advertiser to confirm the total cost.
Villa / 5 bedrooms / sleeps 10 Home 347397
Availability Your dates are available
Villa / 5 bedrooms / sleeps 10
The villa has a large private pool (14x7mt + circular section of 6m in dia.) and can accommodate up to 12 guests in 5 comfortable bedrooms.This luxury villa in Puglia has two levels. The ground floor consists of:• Large living room with a fireplace, sofas and armchairs, lounge area with TV and DVD / CD / Radio;• Majestic dining room with a table with 12 seats, connected to the beautiful kitchen;• Built-in kitchen, fully finished with Apulian pottery and hand-crafted tiles, fully-equipped with dishes and appliances. This kitchen also offers a rare functioning wood-burning oven.• Large bathroom and a dressing area, finely decorated with marble.The internal staircase leads to the first floor of the villa where the sleeping area is divided into two areas mirroring each other. The first floor consists of:• First bedroom (east side of the house);• Second single bedroom;• Bathroom with shower;• Third bedroom - central chamber - equipped for children. Consists of three single beds plus an sofa bed (double) if necessary and usable play area with treadmills and gym equipment, TV with DVD and console area.• Fourth bedroom (west side),• Fifth bedroom with two single beds (can be combined if necessary)• Second bathroom with tub and showerVilla Mininni-Jannuzzi offers its guests an authentic manor garden, full of plants and trees typical of the area. There is a fully fenced-in pool area behind the villa perfect to keep younger children away for safety reasons.The large pool is 14m long and 7m wide, plus a round whirlpool with a diameter of 6 meters.There is a large gazebo by the pool that is fully furnished with tables and chairs. Guests can enjoy their Pugliese meals by the pool.The whole pool area is surrounded by beautiful ancient olive trees as well.The villa has wi-fi access for guests (indoors only).This exquisitie villa with a swimming pool is located a few kilometers from beaches and the beautiful town of Trani. Immersed in the trees and endless olive groves, the villa is situated in a perfect position to enjoy the authentic and spectacular natural scenery of the Murgia
|Size||Sleeps up to 10, 5 bedrooms|
|Rooms||5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms of which 3 Family bathrooms, Solarium or roof terrace|
|Check in time:||16:00|
|Check out time:||10:00|
|Nearest beach||Trani 6 km|
|Nearest Amenities||8 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Bari Palese 40 km, Nearest railway: Trani 1 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player|
|Pool||Private outdoor pool (unheated)|
|General||TV, CD player, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Furniture||Double Beds (2), Sofa Beds (1), Single Beds (6), Cots available (1), Dining seats for 12, Lounge seats for 12|
|Outdoors||Private outdoor pool (unheated), Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ|
|Access||Parking, Not suitable for wheelchair users|
|Further details indoors|
Sleeps: 12 (10+2)
The Puglia region
Puglia is a wonderful area to consider. It offers at least one excellent archaeological museum, a host of cathedrals dating back to the 10th century, Greek and Roman ruins, a gleaming necklace of lively fishing villages, one of Europe's largest forests, a chain of medieval hill towns, and some of the very cleanest beaches and water in the Mediterranean.
Monopoli is a very nice town on the sea, famous, apart for its beaches and clean waters, also for its baroque churches.
What to see:
- CATHEDRAL - it is one of the most attractive examples of Baroque in the entire Apulian region. Its imposing monumental front is flanked on the left by an elegant bell tower that has markedly projecting cornices separating its floors. Notable is the Byzantine icon portraying the Madonna della Madia - legend tells that the sacred image was washed up from the sea on a stack of trunks, that were then used for the building of the trussed roof - very well-preserved and of fine workmanship, it dates from 1280.
- SANTA MARIA DEGLI AMALFITANI - a Romanesque building erected at the beginning of the twelfth century on a pre-existing rock settlement.
- ABBEY OF SANTO STEFANO a fortified complex built in 1086, the remains of an old church survive in the inner courtyard, still inside there are the visible remains of the Roman settlement of Turris Paola, one of the landing places for nearby Egnazia.
- CASTLE bounded on three sides by the sea and protected on the fourth by a moat that no longer exists, it was used as a prison until the beginning of the twentieth century, the castle has been recently restored and today houses the Municipal Archaeological Museum on its first floor.
- PURGATORIO CHURCH with images of skeletons on its doors. Inside you will find familiar Baroque interior but on the adjusting chapel you will find mummies of some local citizens. If the church is closed then you can watch some of the mummies through the street window.
- PALAZZO PALMIERI central square of the Centro Storico.
- MADONNA DEL SOCCORSO CHURCH old grotto with frescoes was dug out of a natural cavity in the rock.
It consists of 99 districts(?contrade?) characterized by the presence of ?Masserie Fortificate? of ancient Roman origin, Rupestrian Churches, neo-classic villas and houses.
The outstanding landscape consists of almond and olive trees, apart from fruit trees of all sort and vegetables cultivation.
Build your perfect trip, with Holiday Lettings & TripAdvisor
Real opinions, real reviews
Genuine guest feedback from 100,000+ reviews
Quick response times
Know where you're staying within 24 hours
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Very Good 4/5
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.
You're booking with
Hello Apulia (Property Manager HelloApulia)
- 7 Years listed
Calendar updated:05 Feb 2016
Based in Italy
Credit cards accepted