Terrazza Paradiso: Enchanting Seafront Apartment – Home 161004 Apartment
- 1 bedroom
- 4 sleeps
- min stay varies
Terrazza Paradiso: Enchanting Seafront Apartment – Home 161004
- 1 bedroom
- sleeps 4
- min stay varies
Apartment / 1 bedroom / 1 bathroom / sleeps 4
- Beach / lakeside relaxation
- Nearest beach 0.1 km
- Child friendly
- Car not necessary
- Air conditioning
- No pets allowed
Description from manager
A charming 60 sq meters sea view apartment. Placed on the second floor of a palace in the historic heart of Monopoli, it offers a spectacular terrace with breathtaking views. This holiday home has been newly renovated and entirely furnished. It is situated in a perfect location.On the third floor of the family palace, the apartment offers:- a large well equipped kitchen with new appliances (dishwasher, washing machine, microwave etc.).- a living / dining area with beautiful balconies with a full sea view and a sitting area where you will find a double sofa bed;- a comfortable fully equipped large bathroom with shower;- a master bedroom.Through an internal staircase there is access to the next level of the palace where you can find a new kitchen area with stove, refrigerator and microwave. Through the kitchen you have access to the beautiful 50 square meters terraceThe terrace offers a breathtaking view of the sea to the North and South of Monopoli and also a view of the old town. Tastefully
A charming 60 sq meters sea view apartment. Placed on the second floor of a palace in the historic heart of Monopoli, it offers a spectacular terrace with breathtaking views. This holiday home has been newly renovated and entirely furnished. It is situated in a perfect location.On the third floor of the family palace, the apartment offers:- a large well equipped kitchen with new appliances (dishwasher, washing machine, microwave etc.).- a living / dining area with beautiful balconies with a full sea view and a sitting area where you will find a double sofa bed;- a comfortable fully equipped large bathroom with shower;- a master bedroom.Through an internal staircase there is access to the next level of the palace where you can find a new kitchen area with stove, refrigerator and microwave. Through the kitchen you have access to the beautiful 50 square meters terraceThe terrace offers a breathtaking view of the sea to the North and South of Monopoli and also a view of the old town. Tastefully decorated it offers enough space for up to 8 people to dine. The terrace is also equipped with a handy outdoor shower which will restore your soul. Hence the name "Paradise"We suggest this new holiday home to couples and families looking for a comfortable holiday home with the convenience of staying in the historical center and be within walking distance to the beach.
Location description from manager
The Puglia region
Puglia is a wonderful area to consider. It offers at least one excellent archaeological museum, a host of cathedrals dating back to the 10th century, Greek and Roman ruins, a gleaming necklace of lively fishing villages, one of Europe's largest forests, a chain of medieval hill-towns, and some of the very cleanest beaches and water in the Mediterranean.
Monopoli is a very nice town on the sea, famous, apart for its beaches and clean waters, also for its baroque churches.
What to see:
- CATHEDRAL - it is one of the most attractive examples of Baroque in the entire Apulian region. Its imposing monumental front is flanked on the left by an elegant bell tower that has markedly projecting cornices separating its floors. Notable is the Byzantine icon portraying the Madonna della Madia - legend tells that the sacred image was washed up from the sea on a stack of trunks, that were then used for the building of the trussed roof - very well-preserved and of fine workmanship, it dates from 1280.
- SANTA MARIA DEGLI AMALFITANI - a Romanesque building erected at the beginning of the twelfth century on a pre-existing rock settlement.
- ABBEY OF SANTO STEFANO a fortified complex built in 1086, the remains of an old church survive in the inner courtyard, still inside there are the visible remains of the Roman settlement of Turris Paola, one of the landing places for nearby Egnazia.
- CASTLE bounded on three sides by the sea and protected on the fourth by a moat that no longer exists, it was used as a prison until the beginning of the twentieth century, the castle has been recently restored and today houses the Municipal Archaeological Museum on its first floor.
- PURGATORIO CHURCH with images of skeletons on its doors. Inside you will find familiar Baroque interior but on the adjusting chapel you will find mummies of some local citizens. If the church is closed then you can watch some of the mummies through the street window.
- PALAZZO PALMIERI central square of the Centro Storico.
- MADONNA DEL SOCCORSO CHURCH old grotto with frescoes was dug out of a natural cavity in the rock.
It consists of 99 districts (contrade) characterized by the presence of Masserie Fortificate of ancient roman origin, Rupestrian Churches, neo-classic villas and houses.
The outstanding landscape consists of almond and olive trees, apart from fruit trees of all sort and vegetables cultivation.
- Great for children of all ages
- No pets allowed
Bed & bathroom
- Bedroom 1: King Bed
- 1 Shower room
- Wi-Fi available
- Air conditioning
- Solarium or roof terrace
- Internet access
- Central heating
- Washing machine
- DVD player
- CD player
- Hair dryer
- Not suitable for wheelchair users
- Check in time:16:00, Check out time:10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- This rental can only be paid for online through Holiday Lettings using your credit/debit card or PayPal (never by bank or wire transfer).
- No smoking at this property
- Cancellation policy
About the manager
Helloapulia | Luxury Of Being Here
- Calendar updated::
- 27 Apr 2017
- Years listed:
- Based in:
- Overall rating:
Languages spoken: English, French, Spanish, German, Italian
This Apartment has 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom and sleeps 4. It’s been listed on Holiday Lettings since 01 Jun 2011. Located in Province of Bari, it has 8 reviews with an overall rating of 5. The average weekly rate varies from £541 to £1081.
The Manager has a response rate of 95% and the property’s calendar was last updated on 27 Apr 2017.
Map and how to get there
– based on 8 reviews
- Very Good
“Fantastic apartment in historic part of town. Stunning views.”
Absolutely loved our stay in Monopoli and wouldn't hesitate to recommend this apartment within the old town walls on the sea (the prettiest part of Monopoli). The rooftop terrace is beautiful, and is well equipped with furniture for eating and lounging and a huge sun shade. Sea views are panoramic. The apartment is in walking distance to everything, including a lovely beach which is practically on the doorstep. You can hire bikes at a couple of places to go further afield. There are also buses to a couple of towns (Arborobello - for the Trulli) and sights (Grotte di Castellana). Local food shopping is great and cooking at the apartment is easy. For eating out, I recommend La Vecchia Taverna. Guiseppe who owns the apartment is really welcoming and helpful and he returned us and our bags to the train station! So huge thanks to him. Great trip.
Build your perfect trip, with Holiday Lettings & TripAdvisor
Book with confidence
Pay online to be covered by Payment Protection
Real opinions, real reviews
Genuine guest feedback from 100,000+ reviews
Safe, simple, secure
When you pay online with PayPal or by credit/debit card
Quick response times
Know where you're staying within 24 hours