Map and how to get there
Tap to zoom
Nearest travel links
|Airport||Orlando International Airport 50 km|
Activities near Davenport
|Sports||Golf course on site or within 15 min walk, Tennis in town, Waterpark|
|Great for||Walking holidays, Nightlife|
How to get there
- You can fly to Orlando International Airport (Airport Code: MCO) from most UK international airports
- Cheap flights can be obtained from Northwest Airlines (www.nwa.com) or alternatively American Airlines (www.americanairlines.co.uk). If you prefer flying direct, then Virgin Atlantic is a great option (www.virgin-atlantic.com)
- There is a large selection of car hire companies located at Orlando International Airport. We would advise you to pre-book with: www.budget.com, www.alamo.com, www.dollar.com or www.nationalcar.com.
- A yellow cab can be picked up at the airport which should cost no more than $60-$70 dollars to travel to Legacy Park, Davenport
- Legacy Park is a 40 minute drive from Orlando International Airport and only 15 minutes away from the worlds most famous pleasure resort..."Disney World"..need we say more!
- If you require any further information visit www.davenportfl.org or alternatively e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org