Map and how to get there
Tap to zoom
How to get there
Nearest travel links
|Airport||Malaga 30 km|
|Train station||Marbella 12 km|
|Car||Car not necessary|
Activities near Carib Playa
|Sports||Golf course on site or within 15 min walk, Tennis in town, Water sports, Horse riding, Waterpark, Fishing|
|Great for||Beach or lakeside relaxation|
How to get there
Fly to Malaga
Take bus to Malaga central and then change for Marbella Town.
Car hire from Crown Car Hire (on web) situated just below the arrivals hall. We have found them excellent.
Directions to Las Dunas Carib Playa
• N340 Malaga Airport.
• Follow signs to Algeciras/ Cadiz. DO NOT go on to the toll (peaje)autopista, instead keep to the right.
• Past Fuengirola, start to see pines by the side of the road.
• Go past the sign Puerto Cabopino.
• Go past the next two exits. Each has a footbridge but no access to the beach side of the road by car; on the left of the road you will pass Hotel Artola and a large pharmacy sign… a green cross..
• Leave N340 at Las Chapas Cambio de Sentido, also a small sign Las Dunas de Carib Playa. Note this can be confusing as there is a small road of to the right just after this large sign… do not take this as you will have to come back on again, go another 300 metres to the exit. A new blue supermarket called Opencor is at this junction, open from 8.00am until 2.00 am in the morning!!
• Go straight across the roundabout.
• Left at next roundabout across the N340.
• Go back on the motorway to Malaga, ignore further Las Dunas Carib Playa signs as it is a more complicated route!
• Notice on the right a Bus stop. A green cross sign for a pharmacy and Hotel Artola, turn right off the motorway here.
• Follow the road down to the beach, Turn right over a bridge after approx 400 metres, (it is actually straight across because of the bending of the road) the left fork is your walking route to the beach.
• Las Dunas is the first building on the right in front of you.
• Turn right into the car park.