Map and how to get there
Tap to zoom
How to get there
Nearest travel links
|Airport||Bangkok airport 200 km|
|Train station||Hua Hin train station 4.5 km|
Activities near Hua Hin
|Sports||Water sports, Horse riding, Fishing|
|Great for||Walking holidays, Beach or lakeside relaxation|
How to get there
• Hua Lumpong Station or Bang Kok Noi Station
• 07:15, 12:15, 14:45, 15:50, 17:05, 17:35, 18:20, 1y9:15, 22:50 / 4 hour journey
• 2nd class air-conditioning approximately price282 Bath ,3rd class 124 Bath.
• Air-condition bus everyday from Suvannaphumi Airport 08:00 to 7.30. To buy the ticket go to the 1st floor, Gate 8.
The price from Airport to Hua Hin Bus station is 305 THB /person. Tel 66 84 6973773
• Air condition bus from South Terminal everyday 07:00 to 20:15 with in 200.- Thai baht per person.
By MINI VAN
• Get the MINI VAN in front of Rajavithi Hospital (near Victory Monument)
• Air-condition minivan every 30 minutes start from 06:00-20:00
• Price 180 Bath./ one-way You can have a Taxi for get a taxi to get to the house.
***Taxi service in Hua Hin: Upon arrival taxis are available to take you to your accommodation.
a) Route 1
HWY 35 (thonburi - Pakthor) • Pass Samutsakorn, Samutsongkram • Turn
Left to HWY 4 ( Pethakasem Rd. ) at Wang Ma Nao Intersection • Pass
Petchaburi • Turn left at 201 ~202 kilometer mark for Cha-Am •
Pass Cha - Am to Hua-Hin • Pass Hua Hin in direction to Kao Takeab exit left of the bridge (do not go on to the bridge) • Keep going straight until you get to the police box. Then turn to the right and go over the small bridge then straight ahead until you see the Sea craze condo on the right hand side.