Map and how to get there
Tap to zoom
How to get there
Nearest travel links
|Airport||Orlando International Airport (MCO)|
Activities near Kissimmee
|Sports||Tennis in town, Waterpark, Fishing|
|Great for||Walking holidays, Rural or countryside holidays, City breaks|
How to get there
From Orlando International Airport (27 miles, 35 minutes):
This airport is located at One Airport Boulevard, Orlando, FL 32827. Driving distance to Emerald Island Resort is about 27 miles and takes about 40 minutes.
1. From the airport terminal building, follow signs to the North Exits
2. Exit the airport at West Exit 1B to FL-528 “Bee Line Expressway” West
3. Drive for 10.5 miles on FL-528 West (Toll Road, You will pay two tolls for $1.00 each)
4. Merge on to the I-4 West via the exit on the left heading towards Tampa / Disney World
5. Take Exit 65 Osceola Parkway West toward Animal Kingdom – Drive 4.9 miles by following the signs for Animal Kingdom initially and then Animal Kingdom Lodge later. Stay in the left lane.
6. Take left on Sherberth Road. It is a narrow road. - Drive 1.4 miles.
7. Turn right on to US 192 West - Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway. Stay in left lane. – Drive 0.5 miles
8. Take the first left on to Formosa Gardens Blvd. – Drive 0.9 miles
9. Turn right on to Funie Steed Road/Oak Island Road. – Drive 0.6 miles
10. Turn left into Emerald Island Resort after an underpass (There is no street sign at that point). There is a colonnade and fountain with dolphins at the entrance. Now you are in Emerald Island Resort.
11. Continue on Emerald Island Blvd to guarded gate house. Our friendly security guard will help you for guest register process.