Map and how to get there
Tap to zoom
How to get there
Nearest travel links
|Ferry||Heraklion 20 km|
|Car||Car not necessary|
Activities near Kato Gouves
|Sports||Water sports, Horse riding, Waterpark, Fishing|
|Great for||Walking holidays, Rural or countryside holidays, Beach or lakeside relaxation|
How to get there
Thank you for booking the apartment with us. Please see below travel instructions, some important information and our mobile phone numbers.
Alexandra & Erik
Wooden Shoe Ap.
(close to busstop 13)
*Please inform us about your arrival time at the house so we can plan our day.
*Bitte informieren Sie uns uber ihre Ankunftszeit am Haus damit wir unseren Tag planen können.
*S'il vous plaît nous informer de votre heure d'arrivée à la maison afin que nous puissions planifier notre journée.
If you need a private taxi from Heraklion airport please let us know.
Booking Single 25euro, Heraklion-Gouves
Booking Return 46euro, Heraklion-Gouves-Heraklion.
Inform us about:
Date of arrival:
Arrival time at airport:
Mobile phone number:
The taxi driver will use these information to pick you up at the airport of Heraklion.
1. From the airport get on the highway towards Agios Nicolaos.
2. Leave highway for KATO GOUVES.
3. Drive +/- 1 km straight ahead until you enter Kato Gouves. (Landmark: on your left Diamond furs, a bank, a bakery and a fitness centre on the first floor and to he right a pharmacy with a green cross).
4. Drive +/-850 meters further straight ahead.
5. Pass “SILK” gas-station, at the left and turn right into Mahis Kritis road.
6. Drive +/- 150 meters straight ahead while you pass, at your left, 3 houses.
7. Right after the third house turn left (380 degrees) into a small dirt road called Estias. (Blue garden wall with 2 post boxes, green and silver with our name on).
8. +/- 25 Meters further you arrive at our house. (White house with yellow balconies and white pillars)
When you walk outside the airport, you can see a bus stop across the road. Ask for ticket towards Kato Gouves, bus stop 13.
Inform the conductor at the bus to stop at bus stop 13!!!When you get off the bus ( don’t forget your luggage) you see our house, about 200 meter, a little bit to the left in front of you. (White house with yellow balconies and white pillars )
Walk up the road at your right (Mahis Kritis) +/- 150 meters,
You pass 3 houses and after the third house turn left into a small dirt road, Estias. This is at a blue wall with two post boxes. On one box is our name. Walk 25 meters further and you are standing in front of our house on your left.
Please see and print last picture of he rooms. It shows a map how to find us. Our house is called “WOODEN SHOE”.
Note our phone number which you received after the booking
Greetings Erik & Alexandra