Map and how to get there
Tap to zoom
Nearest travel links
|Train station||Broadstairs 4 km|
Activities near Broadstairs
|Sports||Water sports, Fishing|
|Great for||Walking holidays, Beach or lakeside relaxation|
How to get there
- Drive to Broadstairs - the town is 70 miles (120km) from London by road, less than a 2 hour drive on good roads. Follow the M2/ A299 dual carriageway until the last 4 miles.
- Several Ferry ports are within easy reach including Ramsgate (9km away - ferry service from Ostende) or Dover (38km away - ferry service from Calais, Boulogne or Dunkerque).
- or take the Eurotunnel from Calais to Folkestone (57km/ 55 minute drive)
- Or arrive by train: Regular trains run from London St Pancras (1 hour 20 mins) London Victoria (1 hour 50 mins) or London Charing Cross (2 hours 20) to Broadstairs amd Margate stations, both of which are a short drive from the house.
- By Air: Kent International Airport is the closest airport, approx 11km away.
Gatwick is approximately 85 miles (135 km). Fast trains run regularly from Gatwick to London Victoria, where you could connect with a train to Broadstairs. Alternatively, taxis could be arranged from this or other major airports.
Heathrow, Stansted and Luton airports are all slightly further, but still feasible options.
We will be happy to provide more detailed help and information on how to get there, depending on your travel preference.