Map and how to get there
Tap to zoom
Nearest travel links
|Airport||Barcelona Airport 13 km|
|Ferry||Barcelona Port 4 km|
|Train station||Passeig de Gracia Station 300 m|
|Car||Car not necessary|
Activities near Barcelona
|Great for||City breaks, Nightlife|
How to get there
- Please watch you possessions in public areas. Pickpockets are rife in Barcelona
- The apartment is located on the corner of 2 roads called “Rambla de Catalunya” and “Consell de Cent”.
Transport from Barcelona Airport to the apartment for 3 people:
- a taxi will cost around 25€ (journey time: approx 20mins).
- an airport bus to Placa Universitat followed by a 10min walk to the apartment will cost around 15€ (journey time: approx 50mins). Buses leave the airport approximately every 15mins.
- (with a T10 travelcard, purchased at the airport train station) a train to Passeig de Gracia Station followed by a 5min walk to the apartment will cost around 3€ (journey time: approx 45mins). Trains leave the airport at 8mins past, and 38mins past each hour