Map and how to get there
Tap to zoom
How to get there
Nearest travel links
|Airport||Turin 60 km|
|Ferry||Genova 200 km|
|Train station||Santhia 15 km|
Activities near Roppolo
|Sports||Tennis in town, Water sports, Horse riding, Skiing – property near ski resort, Waterpark, Fishing|
|Great for||Walking holidays, Rural or countryside holidays, City breaks, Beach or lakeside relaxation, Cycling holidays|
How to get there
Milan malpensa 90 km 1 h drive
Milan linate 110 km 1 h 10 minutes drive
Turin Caselle 60 km 40 minutes drive
Santhia railway station 12 km 15 minutes drive
Pick up from all airports and train stations can be arranged. Please ask for fares.
CAR HIRE RECOMMENDED (closest supermarket and pharmacy are 2.8 km from the house).
HOW TO GET THERE
? Here how to get there from the motorway (about 12 km). Motorways A4, E25, E64, exit at Santhia. Not all SATNAV recognise the street, so please follow the directions below:
- Pay the toll. Follow the signs towards Cavaglia and Viverone.
- Drive through Cavaglia village
- Follow the signs towards Viverone
- From Cavaglia to Viverone, you will pass 2 roundabouts.
- First roundabout continue straight ahead on the same road (follow the signs towards Viverone).
- Second roundabout take the 3rd exit onto Strada Provinciale Viverone Alice-Castello.
- Continue on this road for about 2 km.
- Turn left into Fraz. Morzano, a narrow road you will find straight after a garden centre/nursery with lots of olive trees potted in large black containers (you can't miss them!).
- Continue straight ahead until you are forced to take a left or right.
- Turn right and after 300-400m you will see the green gate to the house on your right.
Either myself or one of my helpers will be there waiting for you, and the gate will be open.
Please call if you need more directions once on the road or if you feel you got lost!