Map and how to get there
Tap to zoom
How to get there
Nearest travel links
|Ferry||Barcelona 199 km|
|Train station||L'Aldea-Tortosa 12 km|
Activities near L'Ampolla
|Sports||Tennis in town, Water sports, Horse riding, Fishing|
|Great for||Walking holidays, Rural or countryside holidays, Cycling holidays|
How to get there
To reach the Ecofinca Lo Favaret a car is necessary as the nearest train stations (L'Ampolla and L'Aldea) are 12km away, and there is no public transport from there.
It is important to know that the access to Ecofinca Lo Favaret is by paved rural roads, except the last 400m, which is a forest dirt road, suitable only for normal cars, which are not low or very long. You do not need a 4x4.
How to get to the Ecofinca Lo Favaret
• Km 0 (Setting to zero the odometer!) Exit 40 (L'Aldea-Tortosa) of Motorway AP7 whether coming from Barcelona or
• Km 0,05 Just after the toll, you arrive at a roundabout. Take the road marked Polígono Industrial Catalunya Sur.
• Km 0,1 Just after this there is another roundabout. Straight ahead.
• Km.1,9 Third roundabout. Take the road on the right marked Camí del Ranxero a la derecha.
• Km.6,5 The road Camí del Ranxero changes name to Camí Vell de Tortosa al Perelló.
• Km.6,8 You will see on the left an old inn called Hostal Don Ramón (easily identified by Japanese ideograms at the
• Km.7,3 A T-junction. Keep going straight ahead and don't turn left, cause that way (Camí de la Mola Porquera) ends up
at the eolic park of the Baix Ebre
• Km.7,7 You will find a T-junction. Keep left taking the road marked Camí del Fabaret.
• Km.9 The road Camí del Fabaret, changes his name again; now marked Camí de Les Barcelles.
• Km.9,7 You'll find a small column of stones on the right. Take this dirt track, this is the entrance to the Ecofinca Lo Favaret. From here, just follow the 6 red arrows.