Map and how to get there
Tap to zoom
Nearest travel links
|Airport||Humberside 80 km|
|Ferry||Hull 75 km|
|Train station||Lincoln or Skegness 30 km|
Activities near Horncastle
|Sports||Tennis in town, Horse riding, Fishing|
|Great for||Walking holidays, Rural or countryside holidays, Beach or lakeside relaxation, Cycling holidays|
How to get there
Make your way to the A158 near Horncastle in Lincolnshire UK..
* Leave Horncastle towards Skegness on the A158, at first junction (immediately after the 50mph speed limit signs) turn left off the A158, in the village of High Toynton.
* If travelling in the opposite direction on the A158, turn right in the village of High Toynton opposite the church.
* Continue along this road (Tetford Road) for about 2 miles until you reach a crossroads junction. (Greetham village to the right)
* At these crossroads go straight across and continue for a further 300 metres.
* Greetham Retreat is the third property on your left about 100 metres past a left hand bend.
+ The post code of Greetham Retreat is LN9 6PT.
If you have any problems or struggle to find us on the day, please feel free to contact us on 07747 602458 or 01507 588640. Please have a safe journey and we look forward to meeting you.