Map and how to get there
Tap to zoom
Nearest travel links
|Airport||Murcia San Javier 25 km|
Activities near Campoamor
|Sports||Golf course on site or within 15 min walk, Water sports, Horse riding, Fishing|
|Great for||Nightlife, Beach or lakeside relaxation, Cycling holidays|
How to get there
Direction from Murcia Airport
· At the exit from the airport car park turn right to enter the link road.
· A short distance on this road you would come to a roundabout take the second right signposted to the in the direction of Cartagena.
· Pass through another roundabout take the second exit.
· At the end of this link road, you will reach the motorway roundabout. Take the AP7 enter the Motorway heading north in the direction of Alicante.
· You will pass the exits to San Javier and San Pedro and pass through the tunnel.
· After the tunnel take the second exit (Exit 768) signposted to Dehesa de Campoamor. At the roundabout at the end of the slip road turn left towards Dehesa de Campoamor on the N.332.
· After about 100 yards you reach another roundabout at the N.332.Turn left (second exit) towards Torrevieja.
· You will pass thorough another roundabout keep on the N,332 towards Torrevieja and past petrol stations on your right and left a new roundabout has been constructed at this site. Go straight on the N322.
· You will then go down and then up a steep part of the road. At the top of the road turn right to Dehesa de Campoamor you will come to a roundabout turn right first exit, cross over a bridge and reach a new roundabout. At this roundabout turn left (third exit) sign posted to San Miguel.
Keep on this road for about 4 kilometres. The road will wind down and descend you will face Las Rambas gate in front and the RealClub de Golf Campoamor gate on your right.
· Go though the gate of Real Club de Golf, till you come to roundabout. Turn right and the roundabout and then take the first left into Calle Soria. Pass the intersection and 149 is the last but one of the house on your left. You can park on the right side of the road.
Directions from Alicante Airport. Motorway/Toll Road
· On exiting from the airport take Motorway (A7 Signposted to Cartagena)
After approx 8 - 10 miles feed off right onto AP7(A37) Motorway (still following the signs for Cartagena)
· After a further 10 miles (approx) you will pass through a toll ( I am not sure what the toll charges are now)
· Stay on this road for approx 5 miles further take Junction 763 (signpost says La Zenia Urbanisation) Head towards N.332.
· At the La Zenia roundabout on the N332 turn right heading towards Cartagena.
· Cabo Roig (Pyramid) roundabout is the next roundabout take the second exit.
· A short distance on this road there is and slip road sign posted to Dehesa de Campoamor.
· At the roundabout take the second exit sign posted San Miguel. Then follow the direction as from Murcia Airport.
Directions from Alicante Airport. Alternate Route
· Depart from Alicante Airport on local roads signed to El Altet/ N332. (This avoids the alternative motorway route via the A7 and AP7(A37) SP Torrevieja). This road is now for most distance a dual carriageway but there are speed restrictions.· Follow for approx 1 km. Turn off at sign N332 Santa Pola/Cartagena/El Altet heading south along the N332.· Continue on N332 past Santa Pola, Guardamar and Torrevieja. Ignore signs for AP7(A37) Cartagina, continue on N332. Shortly after passing Torrevieja you will come to the roundabouts at Orihuela Costa.· Go straight across at the Punta Prima Roundabout, La Zenia Roundabout and Cabo Roig Roundabout.· At the Cabo Roig roundabout go straight (second exit) then take the slip road signposted to Dehesa de Campoamor. You will see the Golf Factory on your left. Then follow the direction as with the other route.· Total journey time should be approximately 50 to 55 minutes.