Map and how to get there
Tap to zoom
Nearest travel links
|Airport||Milano Malpensa 100 km|
|Ferry||Genova 80 km|
|Train station||Mombaruzzo stazione 15 km|
Activities near Mombaruzzo
|Great for||Walking holidays, Rural or countryside holidays, Cycling holidays|
How to get there
- Leave the motorway A26 Alessandria Sud .
- After the toll exit , turn right towards Acqui Terme
- After 8.8 km you reach the exit for Mombaruzzo (right), exit there
- At the intersection you will have a petrol station, where you continue straight towards Nizza M..
- When you reach Palazzo Pallavicino, Piazza take a left on Via Roma
- Continue about 20 m on Via Roma, then enter Via Garribaldi on the right
- Please fold mirrors, as the street is very narrow
- In about 20 meters you have reached Villa Pesce
Fly to Milan Malpensa, Milan Linate or Torino, from where it takes you less than 90 minutes by car to reach Villa Pesce. Take a rental car at the airport or if you wish, we can organise a pick-up at the airport for you.