Map and how to get there
Tap to zoom
Nearest travel links
|Airport||Exeter 150 km|
|Train station||Barnstaple 30 km|
|Car||Car not necessary|
Activities near Woolacombe
|Sports||Golf course on site or within 15 min walk, Tennis in town, Water sports, Horse riding, Waterpark, Fishing|
|Great for||Walking holidays, Beach or lakeside relaxation, Cycling holidays|
How to get there
- Fly to London, Bristol, Cardiff or Exeter.
- Exeter Airport (Closest Airport - 1 Hour Drive).
- All international flights to Paris have a direct air link to Exeter Airport.
- Bristol Airport (1 1/2 Hour Drive).
- All international flights to Amsterdam have a direct air link to Bristol Airport.
- London airports (3 1/2 hour Drive).
- From London, follow the M4 or M3 to reach the M5
- From Exeter or Bristol reach the M5
- Leave the M5 at junction 27
- Then 55 minute drive along the A361 into Barnstaple
- Follow A361 from Barnstaple signed to Ifracombe.
- Continue straight on through Braunton until you reach the Mullacott Cross Roundabout
- Take the left hand turning to Woolacombe.