See nearby restaurants and attractions
Nearest travel links
|Airport||International Umbria Airport Perugia|
|Ferry||Ancona 100.00 km|
|Train station||Fossato di Vico-Gubbio 20.00 km|
How to get there
HOW TO REACH “PALAZZO BALDUCCI”
How to reach Gubbio:
- From North: A14 Autostrada Adriatica, exit Fano, Superstrada Flaminia direction Roma, deviation Gubbio
- From South: A1 Autostrada del Sole, exit Orte, Superstrada E7, deviation Perugia direction Cesena, exit Gubbio-Bosco
- Railway line Ancona-Rome , Fossato di Vico Station - Gubbio (19 km. away from Fossato, bus services to Gubbio).
- Railway line Firenze -Terontola - Foligno, Perugia Station - Gubbio (40 km. away from Perugia).
- Regional Airport in Perugia, loc. S. Egidio, 12 km. away from Perugia. Information bureau: tel. +39075 592141
- Airport "R. Sanzio" in Falconara (An) 155 km. away from Perugia. Information bureau: tel. +39071 28271
- International Airport "Leonardo Da Vinci", Fiumicino, Rome 120 km. away from Perugia.
How to reach “Palazzo Balducci” - Via Reposati 8
Palazzo Balducci is located in the Centre of Gubbio wihitin the Middle Ages wall. For this reason, coming from Nord as from South, you have to reach the ring-road and then you should follow the indication Gubbio-Centro - Via Perugina. At the end of Via Perugina you will see a cross light. Take the second on the right: Via Mazzatinti. After 100 meter the street turns on the right and there it starts Via Reposati. The number 8 is the second big old door on the right. You can park the car for the time you carry the luggages in the flat (down stairs in front of the internal garden). If the door is closed you can ring “Brignone-Brofferio”.
After you have carried your luggages you should park your car at the end of Via Reposati turning on the left and after on the right, outside the Middle Ages wall behind the Chiesa of S.Pietro.
Activities near Gubbio
|Great for||Walking holidays, Rural or countryside holidays, Cycling holidays|