Map and how to get there
Tap to zoom
Nearest travel links
|Airport||Catania Fontanarossa 80 km|
|Ferry||Siracusa 28 km|
|Train station||Noto 2 km|
Activities near Noto
|Sports||Tennis in town, Water sports, Horse riding, Waterpark, Fishing|
|Great for||Walking holidays, Rural or countryside holidays, City breaks, Nightlife, Beach or lakeside relaxation, Cycling holidays|
How to get there
You can reach Lido di Noto:
• By plane: Flying to Catania - The house is just 50 min from the International Airport Fontanarossa of Catania ( 80 kms) info +39 095 340505; local buses (AST or INTERBUS) run regularly between Catania Airport and Noto; for info +39 0931 464906, +39 093166710.
Cheap flights available from Ryanair which flys to Palermo (300 kms) and Trapani (400 kms).
• By car: Car hire available from Europe Car, Autoeurope, Hertz, Rent.it at Catania Airport.
From A18 motorway Siracusa-Gela exit "Noto", then follow the signs to Lido di Noto for 3 kms.
• By train: Noto is connected by national railway to Syracuse; then take local train to Noto, for info +39 1478 88088 (07 a.m./ 09 p.m.).
• By bus: intercity buses run regularly all year even on holidays. Noto Bus Station is located in Largo Pantheon, near the public gardens.
• By taxi: There are always local taxis available - fare should be no more than 80 euros from Catania Airport.