Map and how to get there
Tap to zoom
Nearest travel links
|Airport||Newquay Airport 8 km|
|Train station||Newquay Station 2 km|
|Car||Car not necessary|
Activities near Pentire
|Sports||Golf course on site or within 15 min walk, Tennis in town, Water sports, Horse riding, Fishing|
|Great for||Walking holidays, Nightlife, Beach or lakeside relaxation, Cycling holidays|
How to get there
Directions to Quay House, 79 Trevean Way, Newquay. TR7 1TW
From the A30 travelling south :-
• Take the slip road left at the junction called Highgate Hill, signed Newquay. At the roundabout take the 3rd exit (turn right) signed for A39 Newquay.
• After 1 mile at the Halloon roundabout take the 2nd exit (turn left) onto the A392 signed for Newquay.
• After 3 miles at the Quintrell Downs roundabout take the 2nd exit (straight on) keeping on the A392 following signs for Newquay, Cubert, Crantock.
• After 1 mile at the Morrisons roundabout take the 2nd exit (straight on) keeping on the A392 signed for Newquay
• After ½ mile at the Trevemper Bridge roundabout take the 2nd exit (turn right) signed for Pentire, Fistral Beach
• After ½ mile at the boating lake roundabout take the 1st exit (straight on) signed for Town Centre,Pentire, Fistral Beach.
• After ½ mile at the Mount Wise roundabout take the 1st exit (turn left) signed for Pentire. Now you can follow the brown tourist sign for California Bowl.
• Take second left turn on to Pentire Crescent.
• Take 3rd left turn on to Penmere Drive
• Take 2nd right on to Trevean Way. Number 79 (Quay House) is at the end of the road where the road becomes a private drive.
To Newquay via train
The train station is situated above the Great Western Beach next to the police station, to the eastern side of the town centre. The Atlantic Coast Line runs from Newquay to Par where there are good connections with the Cornish Main Line for London, the Midlands, the North and Scotland. On arrival to Newquay in is advisable to use a taxi to get to Quay House as it is about 1 ½ miles walk up and down steep hills.
To Newquay via Newquay Airport
The airport is situated just five miles outside Newquay town centre. There are regular bus services linking the airport to the town centre. A taxi to the centre is approximately £15. There are also three car hire companies based at the airport, Avis, Europcar and Hertz.