See nearby restaurants and attractions
Nearest travel links
|Train station||Sesto Calende 6.00 km|
How to get there
- Fly into Milan Malpensa and drive for 15 min, crossing the Ticino river to get to the Piedmont region.
- Fly into Milan Linate and drive for 90 min, first on Tangenziale Est (follow directions to Milan Malpensa) and take A26, exit Casteletto Ticino.
- Fly into Bergamo Orio al Serio and drive for 90 min (follow directions to Milan on A4, then take A26 and exit Casteletto Ticino).
- A26, exit Castelletto Ticino and drive for 10 min
- A4 exit Novara Est and drive for 30 min following directions to Lago Maggiore until Varallo Pombia.
Activities near Varallo Pombia
|Sports||Tennis in town, Horse riding, Fishing|
|Great for||Walking holidays, Rural or countryside holidays, Nightlife, Beach or lakeside relaxation, Cycling holidays|