Map and how to get there
Tap to zoom
Nearest travel links
|Airport||Newquay 32 km|
|Train station||Bodmin 23 km|
Activities near Port Isaac
|Sports||Water sports, Fishing|
|Great for||Walking holidays, Rural or countryside holidays, Beach or lakeside relaxation, Cycling holidays|
How to get there
From the M5
• At Exeter junction take the A30 signposted towards Bodmin and Okehampton.
• Continue on this road until you reach the junction called Kennards House, signposted North Cornwall and Wadebridge.
• At the roundabout take the 3rd exit onto the A395 signposted North Cornwall.
• At roundabout take the 1st exit signposted Hallworthy and Camelford onto the A395.
• Continue forward on the A395 entering Hallworthy.
• At T-junction turn left onto the A39 signposted Wadebridge.
• Turn right onto B3314, signposted Delabole.
• Turn right onto B3267 signposted Port Isaac and Trewetha.
Follow road into Port Isaac, past Co-op and John Bray on your right. Just before the road bears round to the right take the first turning on the left named Back Hill (you will also see two signs saying Restricted Area and Beach Car Park). A very short distance down this road, on your left is a house and driveway called Sea Glimpses. Directly opposite the driveway is a small alleyway (not the one with the iron gate and steps - the next one down the hill is ours). Walk down the alleyway and Sea Holly Cottage is the second front door with the door mat, and rosemary bush outside.