Map and how to get there
Tap to zoom
How to get there
Nearest travel links
|Ferry||Nathon 5 km|
|Car||Car not necessary|
Activities near Coconut River
|Great for||Beach or lakeside relaxation|
How to get there
Most visitors fly to Koh Samui via Bangkok International airport which is new and easy to navigate. Both Thai and Bangkok Aiirways will bring you to the island.Bangkok Airways - an award winning boutique airline with its own lounge serving complimentary drinks and food - has frequent daily flights.Koh Samui airport is a delight - your tropical island holiday begins here! Airport transfer and car hire can be arranged for you. You can be on our beach or in the pool in less than 30 mins!Easy!
Take a taxi from the airport. We can arrange pickup and drop off for you if you prefer...500 baht for the cab. Ask for Coconut River, Bang Po Beach. We can also arrange car hire.
If you drive from the airport it is a straightforward journey of around 25 minutes.
1. Turn left on leaving the airport.
2. Follow the windy road for around 2km until you come to a t junction and the main road.
3. Turn left at this junction.
4. Follow the road for around 5 km. Keep going until you come to traffic lights shortly after a bend to the left.
5. Turn right at the lights
6. Follow this road. After around 5km you will come to another set of traffic lights. This is Maenam. Continue for around another 4km.
7. Towards the end of this final part of your journey look for a hotel spa on the right called The Sea.
8. You are close now. Keep on the main road until you approach a bend to the right. Before you get to the bend you will see some chevron road signs on the left which indicate you are approaching the bend. There is a row of shops to your right before the bend. You will see a sign Coconut River on the right which arches above the small entrance to our car park.
9. Park here
10. Baan Nam Soey, No. 7 Coconut River is the third house back from the beach on your right.