Casa de las Brisas Villa Ultimate Gathering – Home 4309125 Villa
- 10 bedrooms
- 26 sleeps
- min stay varies
Casa de las Brisas Villa Ultimate Gathering – Home 4309125
- 10 bedrooms
- sleeps 26
- min stay varies
Villa / 10 bedrooms / 10 bathrooms / sleeps 26
- Beach / lakeside relaxation
- Nearest beach 3 km
- Swimming pool
- Child friendly
- Car not necessary
- Air conditioning
- Pet friendly
Description from manager
For the perfect group, destination Villa, come to the Casa Las Brisas. Whether it is a family or old friends’ reunion, this villa will provide the ideal ambiance for celebrations and reconnecting with loved ones. It is perfectly designed for large gatherings, also the villa has beautiful, handcrafted decor and located in an authentic tropical paradise with pools and lush gardens, open verandas overlooking the rainforest and breathtaking views of the Pacific Ocean. Create memories to last a lifetime, spending your vacation by the beaches, the Manual Antonio National Park as well as spas, restaurants, and local markets.
Please note: This villa is available to be rented as 5-10 bedrooms with varying rates respectively. You may find other ads for this home with different prices for different bedroom counts, but it is always private to just your group. Please inquire about specific rates for smaller or larger groups.
Casa de las Brisas has a lovely space for every possible activity a large group would need for entertainment. From the sky deck for sunbathing, swaying in hammocks to the Pacific Ocean breezes, floating in one of the 3 pools, sipping a cocktail on the veranda, playing billiards and foosball in the game room or quiet nooks for reading a book or doing yoga; It’s all about relaxation and celebration—truly being on vacation. There are several options for large group dining; a custom designed an indoor dining table that seats 14 people or an outdoor BBQ area with table and lounge area. The grand veranda is open air with several different lounge sitting areas, kitchen and dining area for great conversation and just hanging out with family and friends.
Pacific Canyon Drive is a privately gated neighborhood set-off the main Manuel Antonio road. It is a community built by expats that wanted the comforts of modern luxury living within a tropical beach town. All conveniences and necessities are available by bus, taxi or walking distance.
- All bedrooms are air-conditioned and have full bathrooms
- 2 Guest Cottages with two bedrooms in each
- Modern gourmet kitchen equipped with all appliances
- Dining table that seats 14 people, plus additional dining space
- Tropical gardens & terraces
- Sky Sundeck with chaise lounges, wet bar, tiki hut with hammocks
- 270-degree view of the Pacific Ocean and Manuel Antonio National Park
- 3 Private Pools each with its waterfall
- Wifi throughout villa
- Sound System
- Daily housekeeping, Private Chef, and Bartending included
- Meal plans to include food and drinks with or without alcohol are available, please ask us for details
- Full concierge & hosting services for your every need
Ask us about Last Minute Deals!!!!!
- Great for children of all ages
- Pets welcome
- High chair available
Bed & bathroom
- Bedroom 1: Super King Bed
Bedroom 2: Super King Bed
Bedroom 3: Super King Bed
Bedroom 4: Super King Bed
Bedroom 5: Super King Bed
Bedroom 6: Double Bed
Bedroom 7: King Bed
Bedroom 8: Double Bed
Bedroom 9: 3 Single Beds
Bedroom 0: 3 Single Beds
Beds in other rooms: 2 Sofa Beds
- 10 Family bathrooms
- Wi-Fi available
- Air conditioning
- Private outdoor pool (unheated)
- Private indoor pool
- Jacuzzi or hot tub
- Balcony or terrace
- Sea view
- Internet access
- Pool or snooker table
- Games room
- Washing machine
- Clothes dryer
- High chair available
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Stereo system
- Hair dryer
- Ceiling Fans
- Linen provided
- Towels provided
- Housekeeping Included
- Not suitable for wheelchair users
- Check in time: 15:00, Check out time: 11:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- Yes, smoking allowed
Smoking outside only please.
About the manager
- Average reply time:
- 2 hours 37 minutes
- Response rate:
- Calendar updated:
- 07 Oct 2019
- Years listed:
- Overall rating:
Languages spoken: English, Spanish
This Villa has 10 bedrooms, 10 bathrooms and sleeps 26. It’s been listed on Holiday Lettings since 12 Nov 2009. Located in Province of Puntarenas, it has 85 reviews with an overall rating of 5. The average weekly rate is £7621.
The Manager has a response rate of 50% and the property’s calendar was last updated on 07 Oct 2019.
Map and how to get there
– based on 85 reviews
- Very Good
- How do I find more info about the property?
You can get in touch with the property manager through the contact form on this page.
- What if I have questions before I book?
Send the property manager an email through the contact form on this page. Alternatively, if there’s a phone number on this page, you can call them.
- How do I contact the property manager?
Send an email through the contact form on this page. Or if there’s a phone number on this page, you can call them.
- How do I know my booking is safe?
You'll need to send the property manager an enquiry to book - the owner will let you know how to pay. If they accept online booking they'll send you a quote and info on how to pay. If you pay through our website you’ll be covered by Payment Protection.
If they don’t accept online booking they'll still be able to offer a secure form of payment. Read our top tips on booking safely.
- How do I know what it will cost for my stay?
Select the Prices tab for an overview of this property's prices.
Or you can send the property manager an enquiry through the contact form to request a quote. The property manager will email you the total cost for your dates and how to pay.
- How do I pay for my holiday?
Send the property manager an enquiry through the contact form requesting a quote for your holiday dates. The property manager will email you the total cost for your dates and how to pay.
- How do damage deposits work?
The property manager of this property is responsible for taking and refunding your damage deposit. The damage deposit terms should be agreed before booking and outlined in the booking contract, if the property manager supplies one. Please refer to these details or contact the property manager directly if you have any questions.
- How do I cancel my booking?
You'll need to contact the property manager to cancel. They should have provided their contact details when you made your booking - otherwise, email them through the contact form.
- How do I edit my booking?
You'll need to contact the property manager to edit your booking. They should have provided their contact details when you made your booking - otherwise, email them through the contact form.
Build your perfect trip, with Holiday Lettings & TripAdvisor
Real opinions, real reviews
Genuine guest feedback from 100,000+ reviews
Quick response times
Know where you're staying within 24 hours