Lisboing Fado in Alfama (343/AL)
from £25 /night help Price for guests, Nights
from £25 /night help Price for guests, Nights
Estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Excludes fees (if applicable). Enter your dates to see the total cost.
Apartment / 1 bedrooms / sleeps 3 Home 4500072
Availability Your dates are available
Apartment / 1 bedrooms / sleeps 3
This apartment is on the 1st floor of a building dated of late 19th century. It has a small balcony with a view over Tagus River and the Ship Cruise dock.It has 2 bedrooms - one double and one single - a kitchen, and a bathroom with a shower, displayed in an original way and restored to allow you a great stay.
Well in Alfama neighborhood, in front of Santa Apolónia train station's entrance, this house's location allows the guests to get a great grasp of the most typical Lisbon's neighborhoods life, and as close to the city historical center as you can get.Extremely close to the National Pantheon, Fado Museum, Flee Market, Lisbon's Cathedral, and Lisbon's Castle, it's also in walking distance to the city's main historical places.Just outside the station, in front of the house's building, you can find several restaurants and cafes, small street shops, a pharmacy, a supermarket and a Police Station, as well as several ATM's.-
Fully equipped with an oven, micro-wave, toaster, coffee pot and a fridge in the kitchen, as well as all the necessary utilities to cook you meals.The apartment is also equipped with bathroom towels, some books and board games in the living room, with Wi-Fi access in the entire house.- Interaction with Guests -We live in the same building, so our guests can have us close around all the time. Since you arrive in Lisbon, 'till the time you depart, and as long as you want it, we are available to help you in anyway, make you company for some tea or a coffee, and even guide you through the city, during the entire stay.
The apartment is located 100m far from Santa Apolonia Station. It's a train's and tube's (underground/subway) terminal station. The train connects with the major cities in the country, and the tube line is the blue one, granting easy access to any point in the city.Just outside the front door, you have a bus stop connecting with Marquês de Pombal (bus 712) and Martim Moniz (bus 734).Close to the station, you also have bus connections with Oriente, Airport, Cais do Sodré, Terreiro do Paço e Belém.There is also a taxi square in front of the station, and you can also find rental agencies for cars, scooters and bicycles.-
Welcome to our apartment !
Our house rules are quite simple: we hope you feel at home, and you act accordingly, minding that following your stay other guests will want to enjoy the house under the same conditions.
* You can check-in at our apartment either at 3PM, 8PM or 11PM. Accordingly with your expected arrival time please let us know upon booking which one you select to enter. (For arrivals estimated after 11PM we must agree on a check-in hour with one week in advance and a 10€ fee will be charged directly on arrival).
* The apartment is in a residential building, so it’s expected of our guests to respect and mind good-neighboring rules. Make sure you keep the volume down after 11PM so it doesn’t disturb the neighbors. Parties and overnight visitors are not allowed at the apartment.
* No pets allowed.
* It’s not allowed to smoke inside the house or at the window.
* Guests are responsible for taking the garbage out and cleaning the bathroom and kitchen facilities after use, and for leaving the apartment tidy on check out.
* A copy of the house keys is delivered to the guests, for which they are responsible during their stay. Any loss, damage or steal of the keys is in the entire responsibility of the guests.
* Make sure you close the windows and door before leaving the apartment and always turn off all the electric equipment after use it.
* Our additional guest tax does not apply to children under 12 month. Only children above 12 month old are considered as guests.
* The guest that makes the booking is also fully responsible for the other guests that are supposed to accompany during the staying, and likewise for all third party to whom the access to the apartment is made possible by the guests.
- Any violation of the house rules, or of any indications given by the owners of the establishment, will result in the booking’s automatic cancellation, in the immediate expulsion from the apartment, loss of the security deposit and the payment of an indemnity for any damage done, as well as the payment of all the costs associated with either the expulsion and/or the repairing of the damage, without any right from the guests to ask for any reimbursement concerning any payments previously done.
|Size||Sleeps up to 3, 1 bedrooms|
|Rooms||1 bedroom, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, House swap, Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron|
|Utilities||Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Furniture||Double beds (1), Single beds (1), Dining seats for 4, Lounge seats for 2|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Access||Not suitable for wheelchair users|
Build your perfect trip, with Holiday Lettings & TripAdvisor
Real opinions, real reviews
Genuine guest feedback from 100,000+ reviews
Quick response times
Know where you're staying within 24 hours
Safe, simple, secure
When you pay online with PayPal or by credit/debit card
Book with confidence
Pay online to be covered by Payment Protection
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Help other travellers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Holiday Lettings is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.
You're booking with
Catarina Barroso &.
100% Response rate
Calendar last updated:01 Nov 2015
Based in Portugal