Chalet Tissieres luxury chalet – Home 1103180 Chalet
- 8 bedrooms
- 24 sleeps
- min stay varies
Chalet Tissieres luxury chalet – Home 1103180
- 8 bedrooms
- sleeps 24
- min stay varies
Chalet / 8 bedrooms / 7 bathrooms / sleeps 24
- Beach / lakeside relaxation
- Nearest beach 20 km
- Child friendly
- Car not necessary
- No pets allowed
- Private garden
Description from owner
Chalet Tissieres has two different operating concepts; one in Winter and one in Summer.
In Winter it is a CATERED chalet only and is rented out either on an exclusive week by week (or short break) basis. Sometimes we do rent the chalet out on a room by room basis so please contact us for a quote. Our 8 bedrooms sleeps 16-24 people very comfortably and the prices quoted for the chalet are for 16 people. If you would like >16 we offer an incremental option here for a reasonable cost.
Our winter prices include the following services:
A team of 4 mature staff looking after you (Including A professional chef):
• Champagne welcome
• In-house rental equipment delivery/fitting service
• Every day Continental Breakfast + hot option
• Every day Afternoon cakes with hot drinks and nibbles by the open fire
• Every evening high quality 3 course evening meals with fine wine followed by tea/coffee & chocolates (apart from Wednesday – staff day off).
• Daily return transfers to the ski area of your choice within the valley (apart from Wednesdays – staff day off)
• Free help with arranging of ski passes & equipment or guiding and advice on any lessons you may require.
• Daily servicing of chalet
• Linnen, towels, bathrobe, toiletries, hair dryer are provided in the rooms
• Use of outdoor Swedish hot tub
In SUMMER the chalet can accommodate up to 30 people. It is a B&B aimed at predominantly climbers/ hikers / mountain bikers/ people out here to enjoy the mountains and all the activities Chamonix and surrounding areas has to offer. We offer evening meals at 17 euros per adult (3 courses) and 8.50 euros per child ( 12 years; 2 courses). Evening meals are served every evening at 7 pm and people can opt in on a flexible basis at breakfast time. The chalet is rented out on a room by room or even bed by bed basis. Prices in summer include: 34 euros per person B&B for a bed in a shared room of 4, 5, 6 people; 44 euros per person B&B for a bed in a twin/double room and 62 euros B&B for single occupancy of a room.
It is also possible to rent the chalet exclusively in summer so please contact us for a bespoke quote.
The chalet is a wonderful 16th century chalet in Chamonix, which has recently been converted and renovated retaining all its original wooden beams, yet offering all of today's modern comforts. Being owner run we both believe that Chalet Tissieres can offer a relaxing and friendly holiday experience full of nice touches.
We truly have a magnificent location with some of the best views up to Mt Blanc and the Bossons glacier. Being central in the valley this enables you to explore all the best ski/ walking areas that Chamonix has to offer.
The chalet has 8 bedrooms (+ eaves room with limited head height) spread over 3 floors with 7 bathrooms in total. We have a wonderful large seating area with a huge open fire place, plasma screen TV with UK satellite channels, WIFI high speed net access throughout the chalet and in winter you can enjoy our 8 man Swedish hot tub to relax and admire the best views in the Alps. In summer the hot tub is available to those who rent the chalet on an exclusive basis for a minimum of 3 nights.
Chamonix town centre (less than 3 km away) as well as only being 3 km from les Houches. Bus stop 20 metres from chalet. Bossons train station 300 metres distance from the chalet.
- Great for children of all ages
- No pets allowed
- 4 Cots available
- High chair available
Bed & bathroom
- 8 Double Beds, 24 Single Beds, 4 Cots available
- 3 Family bathrooms, 4 En suites
- Wi-Fi available
- Jacuzzi or hot tub
- Mountain Views
- Private garden
- Solarium or roof terrace
- Balcony or terrace
- Bicycles available
- Internet access
- Central heating
- Washing machine
- Clothes dryer
- High chair available
- Satellite TV
- Video player
- DVD player
- Stereo system
- Linen provided
- Towels provided
- Housekeeping Included
- Not suitable for wheelchair users
- Check in time: 16:00, Check out time: 10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
Change of plans? No problem. You could receive a partial or full refund, depending on when you cancel.
100% refund within 24 hours after booking (provided the stay is at least 60 days away).
24 hours after booking
50% refund of the amount paid (minus the booking fee*) if cancelled at least 4 weeks before check-in.
4 weeks before
No refund if cancelled less than 4 weeks before check-in.
* The booking fee is stated in the cancellation policy information on the payment page. This fee helps us run our secure platform and enables us to provide 24/7 customer support
About the owner
- Response rate:
- Calendar updated:
- 08 Jun 2019
- Years listed:
- Based in:
- Overall rating:
Languages spoken: English, French, German, Dutch
This Chalet has 8 bedrooms, 7 bathrooms and sleeps 24. It’s been listed on Holiday Lettings since 07 Nov 2013. Located in Chamonix, it has 92 reviews with an overall rating of 4.5. The average weekly rate varies from £3117 to £16023.
The Owner has a response rate of 65% and the property’s calendar was last updated on 08 Jun 2019.
Map and how to get there
– based on 92 reviews
- Very Good
“Wonderful, as always”
We have stayed at Chalet Tissieres in both summer and winter and we have always had a brilliant holiday. This year we stayed for a skiing holiday and once again we were not disappointed. Food was delicious, chalet hosts were great and the rooms very comfortable. We'll definitely be staying again.
Owner's reply: Thanks Anna for your lovely review! It was a pleasure having you here once again. Hope you and family are doing well. Kind Regards Renske
- How do I find more info about the property?
You can get in touch with Renske (the owner) through the contact form on this page.
- What if I have questions before I book?
Send Renske (the owner) an email through the contact form on this page. Alternatively, if there’s a phone number on this page, you can call them.
- How do I contact Renske (the owner)?
Send an email through the contact form on this page. Or if there’s a phone number on this page, you can call them.
- How do I know my booking is safe?
You'll need to send Renske (the owner) an enquiry to book - the owner will let you know how to pay. If they accept online booking they'll send you a quote and info on how to pay. If you pay through our website you’ll be covered by Payment Protection.
If they don’t accept online booking they'll still be able to offer a secure form of payment. Read our top tips on booking safely.
- How do I know what it will cost for my stay?
Select the Prices tab for an overview of this property's prices.
Or you can send Renske (the owner) an enquiry through the contact form to request a quote. Renske (the owner) will email you the total cost for your dates and how to pay.
- How do I pay for my holiday?
Send Renske (the owner) an enquiry through the contact form requesting a quote for your holiday dates. Renske (the owner) will email you the total cost for your dates and how to pay.
- How do damage deposits work?
Renske (the owner) of this property is responsible for taking and refunding your damage deposit. The damage deposit terms should be agreed before booking and outlined in the booking contract, if Renske (the owner) supplies one. Please refer to these details or contact Renske (the owner) directly if you have any questions.
- How do I cancel my booking?
You'll need to contact Renske (the owner) to cancel. They should have provided their contact details when you made your booking - otherwise, email them through the contact form.
- How do I edit my booking?
You'll need to contact Renske (the owner) to edit your booking. They should have provided their contact details when you made your booking - otherwise, email them through the contact form.
Build your perfect trip, with Holiday Lettings & TripAdvisor
Real opinions, real reviews
Genuine guest feedback from 100,000+ reviews
Quick response times
Know where you're staying within 24 hours