Villa Rita: Gorgeous villa with hillside view – Home 92527 Villa
- 5 bedrooms
- 12 sleeps
- 5 nights min stay
Villa Rita: Gorgeous villa with hillside view – Home 92527
- 5 bedrooms
- sleeps 12
- 5 nights min stay
Villa / 5 bedrooms / 5 bathrooms / sleeps 12
- Beach / lakeside relaxation
- Nearest beach 9 km
- Swimming pool
- Child friendly
- Car essential
- Air conditioning
- No pets allowed
- Private garden
Description from manager
Villa Rita is a bright and spacious villa with a private pool of 10x5 meters. It is located in the countryside along the hills between Monopoli and Castellana Grotte only a short drive away from the beach. The villa has been recently renovated and furnished with modern furnishings. It is fully equipped with the latest ammenities and technology such as TV-sat in every bedroom, air conditioning and hi-fi with dolby sound.This large villa has been divided into three independent apartments between two floors. Two apartments on the ground floor are rented together and one on the first floor rented separately on request or in case of more than 8 guests. The main ground floor apartment offers two bedrooms with queen sized beds, a bathroom with a jacuzzi tub, another bathroom with a hydro-massage shower, spacious and fully furnished living and dining area and a fully-equipped cut thru kitchen with all the modern amenities needed. The second ground floor apartment offers one bedroom with queen
Villa Rita is a bright and spacious villa with a private pool of 10x5 meters. It is located in the countryside along the hills between Monopoli and Castellana Grotte only a short drive away from the beach. The villa has been recently renovated and furnished with modern furnishings. It is fully equipped with the latest ammenities and technology such as TV-sat in every bedroom, air conditioning and hi-fi with dolby sound.This large villa has been divided into three independent apartments between two floors. Two apartments on the ground floor are rented together and one on the first floor rented separately on request or in case of more than 8 guests. The main ground floor apartment offers two bedrooms with queen sized beds, a bathroom with a jacuzzi tub, another bathroom with a hydro-massage shower, spacious and fully furnished living and dining area and a fully-equipped cut thru kitchen with all the modern amenities needed. The second ground floor apartment offers one bedroom with queen size bed, a bathroom with shower, a small kitchen and a large living area equipped with a double sofa bed.The first floor upstairs offers the third independent apartment. It has two bedrooms, a bathroom with a Jacuzzi tub, a second bathroom with a shower, a large fully-equipped kitchen connected to a beautiful covered terrace furnished and equipped with a TV, playstation, stereo and comfortable sofas and sofa bed. This area of the house is air-conditioned as well and offers a splendid view of the surrounding hills and the pool and garden area.The villa has a well-kept garden area consisting of a lawn with typical plants from the area, evergreen and secular olive trees and an abundance of fruit trees (for the guests to harvest as they wish). Other features include two covered patios bordering the pool with two showers, ample sun chairs and sun beds.Villa Rita is an ideal getaway for families with children and seniors. It is centrally located in terms of sightseeing in the region and it is set apart from the daily bustles of a busy town. The perimeter is half-walled and fenced to keep it even more private. Please note that in the villa, there is a beautiful Terranova guard dog trained not to bark, completely and totally enclosed in a shed.The rental terms and conditions of Villa Rita will vary depending on the number of people in the party: Guests of up to 8 people will be offered the ground floor apartments ONLY (for a total of 3 bedrooms + 1 sofa bed in the living area). From 9 to 12 people, the complete villa with the ground and first floors will be offered (for a total of 5 bedrooms + 1 double sofa bed in the living area).
Further details outdoors
Location description from manager
The Puglia region
Puglia is a wonderful area to consider. It offers at least one excellent archaeological museum, a host of cathedrals dating back to the 10th century, Greek and Roman ruins, a gleaming necklace of lively fishing villages, one of Europe's largest forests, a chain of medieval hilltowns, and some of the very cleanest beaches and water in the Mediterranean.
Monopoli is a very nice town on the sea, famous, apart for its beaches and clean waters, also for its baroque churches.
What to see:
- CATHEDRAL - it is one of the most attractive examples of Baroque in the entire Apulian region. Its imposing monumental front is flanked on the left by an elegant bell tower that has markedly projecting cornices separating its floors. Notable is the Byzantine icon portraying the Madonna della Madia - legend tells that the sacred image was washed up from the sea on a stack of trunks, that were then used for the building of the trussed roof - very well-preserved and of fine workmanship, it dates from 1280.
- SANTA MARIA DEGLI AMALFITANI - a Romanesque building erected at the beginning of the twelfth century on a pre-existing rock settlement.
- ABBEY OF SANTO STEFANO a fortified complex built in 1086, the remains of an old church survive in the inner courtyard, still inside there are the visible remains of the Roman settlement of Turris Paola, one of the landing places for nearby Egnazia.
- CASTLE bounded on three sides by the sea and protected on the fourth by a moat that no longer exists, it was used as a prison until the beginning of the twentieth century, the castle has been recently restored and today houses the Municipal Archaeological Museum on its first floor.
- PURGATORIO CHURCH with images of skeletons on its doors. Inside you will find familiar Baroque interior but on the adjusting chapel you will find mummies of some local citizens. If the church is closed then you can watch some of the mummies through the street window.
- PALAZZO PALMIERI central square of the Centro Storico.
- MADONNA DEL SOCCORSO CHURCH old grotto with frescoes was dug out of a natural cavity in the rock.
It consists of 99 districts(“contrade”) characterized by the presence of ‘Masserie Fortificate’ of ancient Roman origin, Rupestrian Churches, neo-classic villas and houses.
The outstanding landscape consists of almond and olive trees, apart from fruit trees of all sort and vegetables cultivation.
- Great for children of all ages
- No pets allowed
Bed & bathroom
- Bedroom 1: King Bed
Bedroom 2: 2 Single Beds
Bedroom 3: King Bed
Bedroom 4: King Bed
Bedroom 5: 2 Single Beds
- 2 Family bathrooms, 3 Shower rooms
- Wi-Fi available
- Air conditioning
- Private outdoor pool (unheated)
- Jacuzzi or hot tub
- Private garden
- Solarium or roof terrace
- Balcony or terrace
- Internet access
- Central heating
- Pool or snooker table
- Washing machine
- Video player
- DVD player
- CD player
- Hair dryer
- Accessible for wheelchair users — please contact the manager for details before booking
- Check in time:16:00, Check out time:10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- This rental can only be paid for online through Holiday Lettings using your credit/debit card or PayPal (never by bank or wire transfer).
- No smoking at this property
- Cancellation policy
About the manager
- Calendar updated::
- 27 Mar 2017
- Years listed:
- Based in:
- Overall rating:
Languages spoken: English, French, Spanish, German, Italian
This Villa has 5 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms and sleeps 12. It’s been listed on Holiday Lettings since 26 Nov 2009. Located in Monopoli, it has 2 reviews with an overall rating of 4.5. The average weekly rate varies from £1164 to £2910.
The Manager has a response rate of 95% and the property’s calendar was last updated on 27 Mar 2017.
Map and how to get there
– based on 2 reviews
- Very Good
“Lovely, stylish villa, beware the electricity bill!”
Villa Rita is a spacious, beautifully styled villa, suitably equipped for the number of guests with excellent outdoor space and pool. The owners were around occasionally but were very discrete. The pool pump stopped working at one point, the agents were easy to contact and came to sort it out very quickly. The area is fairly peaceful but there is village near by with all the necessary shops including a bar, panificio and pharmacy. Overall we had an very enjoyable holiday, the only thing that spoiled it was the extortionate electricity bill at the end, despite turning off all unnecessary lights/appliances it came to around £150 for two weeks.
Owner's reply: Many thanks for your review, which was very suitable and helpful.
Build your perfect trip, with Holiday Lettings & TripAdvisor
Book with confidence
Pay online to be covered by Payment Protection
Real opinions, real reviews
Genuine guest feedback from 100,000+ reviews
Safe, simple, secure
When you pay online with PayPal or by credit/debit card
Quick response times
Know where you're staying within 24 hours