Résidence LA JOLIE BRISE
from £52 /night help Price for guests, Nights approx:
from £52 /night help Price for guests, Nights approx:
Estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Contact the advertiser to confirm the total cost.
Apartment / 2 bedrooms / sleeps 6 Home 57310
Availability Your dates are available
Apartment / 2 bedrooms / sleeps 6
Luxury three- roomed apartment in the very picturesque village of La Flotte situated on old fishing harbor, with shared heated swimming pool private gardens and safe parking. Immaculately presented and an easy walk to the sandy beach or town centre of La Flotte en Re and its medieval market.
Ideal for families seeking relaxation. Luxury, impeccable and very sunny apartment (classified 3 stars), immaculately presented, well equipped. private parking place. 45m2 hab. heated swimming-pool. 5 minutes walking from commerces, harbour and sandy beach.
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 2 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||La Flotte|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: La Rochelle, Nearest railway: La Rochelle|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player|
|Pool||Shared outdoor pool (heated)|
|General||Central heating, TV, CD player, Telephone, Safe, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Shower rooms|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Single beds (4), Cots (1), Dining seats for 4, Lounge seats for 4|
|Outdoors||Shared outdoor pool (heated), Shared garden, Bicycles available|
|Access||Secure parking, Not suitable for wheelchair users|
The Poitou-Charentes region
Old stones, lighthouses, zoo, gardens…. A large number of sites are open to you to tell you the story of Charente-Maritime, marked by the sea, history, voyage, adventure, and a touch of the exotic …
- Fort Boyard, veritable stone vessel right in the middle of the straits, halfway between the Ile d'Aix and the Ile d'Oléron.
- La Rochelle Aquarium to dream, understand and learn about the sea in one of the largest aquariums in Europe.
- Le Zoo de la Palmyre, (Palmyre zoo): with 1600 animals, it is the largest zoo park of France and one of the most interesting in Europe, where you can meet animals from all over the world.
- Le chantier de l'Hermione (Hermione shipyard) in Rochefort: the frigate that Lafayette boarded in 1780 and rebuilt today using traditional naval construction techniques, and identical in every way.
- Le Phare des Baleines (Lighthouse of the Whales) on the Ile de Ré gives you an exceptional view over the Conche des Baleines (Whale Cove) from the height of its 257 steps.
- The Chassiron lighthouse sur on the Ile d'Oléron rewards you for climbing its 227 steps with a view of the East Coast of the island and Boyard Fort in the distance,
- Les Jardins du Monde (Gardens of the World) in Royan, where you can experience a life-size adventure in the middle of a tropical greenhouse of orchids, the Labyrinthe des Brumes and a Japanese garden
- Le Paléosite in Saint Césaire, interactive prehistory centre, offering an amazing voyage in search of the Neanderthals, with Pierrette, a young Neanderthal girl discovered in 1979 on this very site,
- La Halle aux Vivres in Brouage, a superb recently restored building, the largest of the citadel
- Les Tours de La Rochelle, (La Rochelle Towers), guards of the entrance to the old port since the 14th century and witnesses to an eventful past.
- The Domaine du Chaillaud and the Parc Botanique Deau (Deau Botanical Gardens) in Saint-Andre-de-Lidon.
Welcome to a unique world of perfumes and colours!
La Flotte en Re
Ile de Ré is a captivating island set off the west coast of France next to the city of La Rochelle. Ile de Ré is a chic location with a background of picturesque harbours, restaurants and long white sandy beaches. Cycle paths cover the island and the narrow streets of the 10 villages make foot or bicycle the best way to get around. The island is 35km long and 5km wide and is joined to the mainland by a spectacular 3km bridge which touches down in La Rochelle with its impressive ports and old town.
La Flotte is a very picturesque village situated around an old fishing harbour. There are many cafes and restaurants on the harbour and in the tiny streets of the old town you will find a medieval market open every day of the year.
La Flotte is steeped in history and is said to have more full time residents than any other village on the island. There is generally a calm atmosphere with classic, authentic island life all around.
La Flotte is about a 10 minute drive from the bridge
Build your perfect trip, with Holiday Lettings & TripAdvisor
Real opinions, real reviews
Genuine guest feedback from 100,000+ reviews
Quick response times
Know where you're staying within 24 hours
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
28 Sep 2012
"One of our best holidays"
The 2 bedroom apartment was lovely, modern and large enough for us and our 2 adult children as there was a sofa bed in the lounge. La Flotte was delightful - the harbour and town centre were only five minutes walk away and a large supermarket five minutes walk heading out of town. The town itself had a good range of bars/bistros, a market and each night there was free harbourside entertainment. Further afield, Ile de Re was wonderful - long, sandy beaches and whitewashed houses with green shutters. Finally, the weather was warm and sunny with a gentle breeze . It all made for a very relaxing and enjoyable holiday.
24 Sep 2012
"Fantastic location and apartment for young family holiday"
La Flotte is a beautiful harbour village and the facilities for families are excellent. The apartment was in a great location for walking to the harbour / restaurant / playground and beach... The 2 bed apartment was suitable for our week stay. The living space was small and proved to be challenging with a 2 year old! But overall was very nice and comfortable. The pool area was lovely and never busy. The communication between Agnes (who manages the apartment) and ourselves was great, very prompt with details and information for our stay. We would also recommend hiring bikes. Fantastic fun and, again, geared up for families. We had a brilliant time and will definitely be going back! Can't wait :o)
26 Jan 2012
We have stayed at La Jolie Brise a number of times with two small children and have booked it again this year. The location is fantastic - only short walk to the shops, cafés and restaurants at the port, and yet very quiet. The apartment itself was very practical with pretty much everything you need (incl Wi-fi). The pool was never crowded and, more importantly, clean, warm and child friendly. La Flotte is ideally located for visiting other towns on the island; we find the best way to get around is by bike (hire your bikes at 'Cycleland' in the town as they have branches in all of the main towns, thus if you break down, as I did 15km away at Ars, you can get it fixed and make it home). Highly recommended.
31 Dec 2011
"Perfect Location, fantastic pool"
We stayed here for the second year running. The pool is fantastic for adults and older children. The apartment is small (we tried to get a 2 bedroom but had gone) but very neat, clean, and had everything we needed. You need to pay quite a bit extra for linen so bring your own if you can. The location is perfect, just a few minutes walk to the centre of La Flotte close to the supermarket and daily market for fresh foods. Plenty of places to eat out. There are several places to hire bikes at reasonable cost and with so many cycle paths around the island is a great way to get around. Would highly recommend.
You're booking with
- 7 Years listed
30% Response rate
Calendar last updated:21 Sep 2015