from £324 / night help Price for guests, Nights approx:

Villa Diva – Home 282258 Villa

  • 4 bedrooms
  • 8 sleeps
  •  min stay varies

Villa Diva – Home 282258

  • Villa
  • 4 bedrooms
  • sleeps 8
  •  min stay varies

Very Good Very Good – based on 9 reviews

Top Review

See all reviews

Villa / 4 bedrooms / 4 bathrooms / sleeps 8

Key Info

  • Beach / lakeside relaxation
  • Nearest beach 0.1 km
  • Swimming pool
  • Suitable for children age 5+
  • Car not necessary
  • Air conditioning
  • No pets allowed
  • Private garden

Description from owner

Description

Rent a luxury villa in Koh Yao Noi - Phuket!

Our villa is located on Koh Yao Noi island, 25 minutes by speed boat from from Ao Po Grand Marina, Phuket.

Our villa is ready to be rented if you want to enjoy this idyllic location with captivating panoramas of Krabi National Park. It is the ideal location for your next vacation, or as a honeymoon destination. You will also be able to visit surrounding islands such as Phi Phi and Phang Nga.

Certainly, one of the best private pool villa in Koh Yao Noi.

Further details

Pay 30% Deposit and the rest 70% pay on arrival date

You can rent the Villa too only for 1, 2 or 3 bedrooms, always in exclusivity (price on request).

Further details indoors

FOUR BEDROOMS LUXURY POOL VILLA (2 stories villa)

-All bedrooms have panoramic bay views of Krabi National Park and the beach
-Internal area 176 m2
• Separate bedroom with outdoor shower
• King sized bed
• Dressing

Rent a luxury villa in Koh Yao Noi - Phuket!

Our villa is located on Koh Yao Noi island, 25 minutes by speed boat from from Ao Po Grand Marina, Phuket.

Our villa is ready to be rented if you want to enjoy this idyllic location with captivating panoramas of Krabi National Park. It is the ideal location for your next vacation, or as a honeymoon destination. You will also be able to visit surrounding islands such as Phi Phi and Phang Nga.

Certainly, one of the best private pool villa in Koh Yao Noi.

Further details

Pay 30% Deposit and the rest 70% pay on arrival date

You can rent the Villa too only for 1, 2 or 3 bedrooms, always in exclusivity (price on request).

Further details indoors

FOUR BEDROOMS LUXURY POOL VILLA (2 stories villa)

-All bedrooms have panoramic bay views of Krabi National Park and the beach
-Internal area 176 m2
• Separate bedroom with outdoor shower
• King sized bed
• Dressing room
• Interior living room with LCD television 42”
• Indoor dining area for 4 persons
• Full amenities with private bar
• Coffee / tea facilities

Further details outdoors

-Unobstructed panoramic bay views of Krabi National Park and the beach
-External area 328 m2
-Plot size up to approximately 642 m2
-Private pool 33 m2
• Terrace area with Thai pavilion

Location description from owner

The Phang Nga Province region

The province is located on the west side of the Malay Peninsula, and includes many islands of the Phang Nga Bay. The most famous one is the so-called James Bond Island, a needle formed limestone rock in the sea, which featured in the 1974 movie The Man with the Golden Gun. The Ao Phang-Nga (Phang-Nga Bay) National Park was established in 1981 to protect the many fascinating islands. The Similan Islands, one of Thailand's main diving destinations, are also part of Phang Nga province. It is located 788 kilometres (490 mi) from Bangkok and covers an area of 4,170 square kilometres (1,610 sq mi).

Ko Yao Noi

Koh Yao Noi has a population of about 3 500 and 18kms of road. The main industries are rubber plantations, fishing and tourism. While there us a centre infrastructure, life here remains very much as it was 50 years ago, family atmosphere is present and most people know each others, and doors are often left open. There is a hospital which can cope with minor accidents and illness and also transfer to Phuket by helicopter or boat should the patient request further assistance. There are three primary schools, one secondary and all the administrations, such as police, post office and city hall. There is also one bank, two ATM, and many businesses.

More Less

Families

  • Suitable for children over 5
  • No pets allowed
  • 2 Cots available
  • High chair available

Bed & bathroom

  • 4 Double Beds, 2 Cots available
  • 4 En suites

Amenities

  • Wi-Fi available
  • Air conditioning
  • Private outdoor pool (unheated)
  • Jacuzzi or hot tub
  • Private garden
  • BBQ
  • Solarium or roof terrace
  • Balcony or terrace
  • Sea view
  • Boat available
  • Bicycles available
  • Internet access
  • Safe
  • Staffed property
  • Pool or snooker table
  • Cooker
  • Fridge
  • Freezer
  • Microwave
  • Toaster
  • Kettle
  • High chair available
  • TV
  • Satellite TV
  • DVD player
  • CD player
  • Hair dryer
  • Linen provided
  • Towels provided

More Less

Access

  • Parking
  • Not suitable for wheelchair users

Policies

Check in time:14:00, Check out time:12:00
If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
Payment
This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
Smoking
Yes, smoking allowed
Cancellation policy
View Policy

About the owner

Laurence S
Response rate:
100%
Calendar updated::
30 Mar 2017
Years listed:
4
Based in:
Thailand
Overall rating:

Languages spoken: English, French


This Villa has 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and sleeps 8. It’s been listed on Holiday Lettings since 02 Jan 2013. Located in Phang Nga Province, it has 9 reviews with an overall rating of 4.5. The average weekly rate varies from £2268 to £4212.

The Owner has a response rate of 100% and the property’s calendar was last updated on 30 Mar 2017.

Map

Map and how to get there

Map

Guest reviews

Very Good – based on 9 reviews Very Good
9 reviews

Write a review

Excellent
6
Very Good
2
Average
0
Poor
1
Terrible
0
Write a review
Review 1-9 of 9

Build your perfect trip, with Holiday Lettings & TripAdvisor

Real opinions, real reviews

Genuine guest feedback from 100,000+ reviews

Quick response times

Know where you're staying within 24 hours

This advert is created and maintained by the advertiser; we can only publish adverts in good faith as we don't own, manage or inspect any of the properties. We advise you to familiarise yourself with our terms of use.