Larkrise Cottage KirtonLindsey Lincolnshire – Home 248590 Cottage
- 1 bedroom
- 5 sleeps
- min stay varies
Larkrise Cottage KirtonLindsey Lincolnshire – Home 248590
- 1 bedroom
- sleeps 5
- min stay varies
Cottage / 1 bedroom / 1 bathroom / sleeps 5
- Child friendly
- Car advised
- Pet friendly
Description from owner
- Great for children of all ages
- Pets welcome
Bed & bathroom
- Bedroom 1: King Bed Single Bed
Beds in other rooms: Sofa Bed
- 1 En suite
- Shared garden
- Balcony or terrace
- Private fishing lake or river
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Linen provided
- Towels provided
- Accessible for wheelchair users — please contact the owner for details before booking
Interaction with guest
- Check in time:16:00, Check out time:10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- To be covered by Payment Protection this rental needs to be paid for online through Holiday Lettings using your credit/debit card or PayPal. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
- Cancellation policy
2. Your dog should not be left unattended and should be kept on a lead and not be allowed to sit on beds etc
3. Please enquire about other pets. We might accept a gold-fish in a bowl for example. Other pets could cause practical difficulties but do ask.
3. No stag or hen parties
About the owner
- Average reply time:
- 2 hours 29 minutes
- Response rate:
- Calendar updated::
- 16 Feb 2018
- Years listed:
- Based in:
- United Kingdom
- Overall rating:
Languages spoken: English
This Cottage has 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom and sleeps 5. It’s been listed on Holiday Lettings since 06 Nov 2012. Located in Lincolnshire, it has 25 reviews with an overall rating of 4.5. The average weekly rate varies from £245 to £420.
The Owner has a response rate of 100% and the property’s calendar was last updated on 16 Feb 2018.
Map and how to get there
– based on 25 reviews
- Very Good
“Lovely cottage in a lovely location”
This is a lovely cottage with everything you need. It is in a really nice location close to lots of little towns and villages to explore. Lincoln is really pretty and definitely worth visiting. We took our dog with us and it was the perfect place for him to run around. Definitely recommend staying here!
Owner's reply: Glad you enjoyed yourselves.hope we may see you again in due course.
“2 day break”
Enjoyed our break. Quiet, comfortable stay. Very welcoming .local produce in farm shop. Lovley walks.
Owner's reply: We are pleased you enjoyed yourselves. Come again!
On arrival we was greeted by the owners of the cottage. We were shown around the cottage and told if there were any problems to give them a knock. The cottage is clean and comfortable, and the location is perfect for trips out and plenty of dog walks. My youngest daughter was treated by Stacey to taking the ponies for a walk and was shown the animals on the land. I returned home relaxed and smiling along with two dozen fresh farm eggs!
Owner's reply: We are so pleased you enjoyed yourselves.You were nice guests to have!
“Enjoyed our stay,good location & helpfull owners.”
Good location for exploring the area, great little village very near by (1&1/2 miles) with just about everything one needs for a comfortable stay. Owners very helpfull with tips on where to go for shopping, eating etc. Cottage great size for two people with everything needed for our stay, very comfortable & for us most important, very dog friendly. Only drawback was the lack of wi-fi, not all us oldies have (or want) a smart phone but still need internet access.
Build your perfect trip, with Holiday Lettings & TripAdvisor
Book with confidence
Pay online to be covered by Payment Protection
Real opinions, real reviews
Genuine guest feedback from 100,000+ reviews
Safe, simple, secure
When you pay online with PayPal or by credit/debit card
Quick response times
Know where you're staying within 24 hours