Lakeside cottage with WI FI
from £80 /night help Price for guests, Nights approx:
from £80 /night help Price for guests, Nights approx:
Estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Excludes fees (if applicable). Enter your dates to see the total cost.
Cottage / 3 bedrooms / sleeps 6 Home 35243
Availability Your dates are available
Cottage / 3 bedrooms / sleeps 6
• Lakeside cottage
This lovely cottage is in a prime waterfront location. It is situated on the Lough shore with wonderful views over beautiful Lough Erne.
A quiet and and peaceful retreat yet only 2 miles from pubs and shops in the friendly picturesque village of Kesh.
• Private Jetty
• Pets allowed
The Lough is world renowned for angling. Cottage is an ideal base for fishing, water sports, caving, golf or rambling. Alternatively simply sit back and enjoy the beautiful view whilst enjoying the clean fresh air.
• Marina with slip
• Outdoor dining table and BBQ
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 1 En suites|
|Check in time:||15:00|
|Check out time:||10:00|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Belfast International|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||Pets welcome, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Fireplace, Internet access, DVD player, Sea view|
|General||Central heating, TV, CD player, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Washing machine|
|Furniture||1 King Bed, 1 Bunk Bed, 2 Single Beds, Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Private garden, BBQ|
|Access||Parking, Suitable for people with restricted mobility, Not suitable for wheelchair users|
|Further details indoors|
• Free WI FI Internet connection
|Further details outdoors|
• Master bedroom opens onto exterior patio area over looking Lough
The County Fermanagh region
The area is one of breath taking natural beauty. The Lough is reputed to have 365 islands some of which are bird sanctuaries.
Lough Erne is the perfect location for watersports. For activity enthusiast there's plenty to keep you occupied - caving, walking, cycling, horse-riding etc.
Golfers can enjoy a fabulous range of golf courses suitable for all strengths and abilities. The exciting new Lough Erne Golf Resort designed by Nick Faldo is now open
• Water sports - Canoe hire, water skiing lessons, Kayaking, Wake Boarding, Knee Boarding and Inflatable Rides ( Banana Boating etc). available locally.
• Golf : Lisnarick 18 hole par 66 and floodlit Driving range. Manor house 9 hole. Castle Hume 18 hole par 72 . Full clubhouse facilities. Enniskillen 18 hole par 71.
• Tennis Courts for hire are available in Irvinestown and Manor House.
• Fishing - Coarse and game fishing throughout the Lough. Local gullies available for private hire.
• Pony Trekking through nearby Castle Archdale forest.
• Flying – see Lough Erne from the air - trial flying lesson available at St Angelo airport.
• Unique Seaplane trips over Lough Erne in modern Amphibious Aircraft.
• Clay pigeon shooting and Archery.
• 4X4 off road driving. Experience a Safari Drive and drive on adverse off road conditions.
• Go Karting - 550m outdoor karting track near Kesh. Races are fully marshalled karting gear provided .
Places to Go
• World famous Belleek pottery
• Ulster American Folk Park
• Marble Arch Caves
• National Trust Properties include CastleCoole, Florencecourt
• Devenish Island with ancient round tower is one of the finest monastic sites in Ireland.
• Castle Archdale Forest Park - Nature trails, Lough side and woodland walks and cycle trails run throughout this beautiful country park which is located on the shores of lower Lough Erne.
Visitors can the explore a butterfly garden, wildflower meadow and deer enclosure. Woodland & loughshore walks. Marina, access to White Island, natural history exhibits, old agricultural history exhibits, old agricultural machinery. Castle Archdale at War exhibition on the Battle of the Atlantic.
Archdale Centre, [ corner of the main courtyard]. See various exhibitions, including 'Castle Archdale at War'. The exhibition highlights Castle Archdale's important role in WW2 as the most westerly flying-boat station, from which aircraft protected the allied convoys from the U-boat threat in the North Atlantic.
Places to See
• Historic town of Enniskillen.
• Atlantic Ocean at Rossnowlagh beach.
• Lough Navar Forest Park view point for panoramic views over Co Fermanagh. Sligo, Benbulben and Yeats country 40 mins by car.
• Founded in the 6th Century by St. Molaise, Devenish Island is in Lower Lough Erne and is one of the finest monastic sites in Ireland.
• Cruises of Lower Lough daily from Enniskillen.
• Lunch cruises available onboard the fully air conditioned Lady of The Lake.
• Day Boat hire available locally
• Enniskillen - Donegal Town and Omagh are only a few of the places to enjoy a varied shopping experience.
• Try the famous Fermanagh Black Bacon locally made by O Doherty Butcher Enniskillen.
• There are numerous good restaurants locally. Eg Café Merlot in Enniskillen town
• Try the locally made Tickety Moo ice-cream at Oghill farm, Killadeas.
• Spa - Full & Half Day Thai Spa Packages at Lough Erne Golf Hotel also have complimentary use of The Infinity Pool & Thermal Suite at The Thai Spa.
• Ardowen Theatre Enniskillen.
• Cinemas in Omagh and Enniskillen. Lakeland forum
• Ulster American folk park Omagh.
• Sheelin Antique Lace Museum Bellanaleck.
• Enniskillen Castle overlooking Lough Erne in Enniskillen, once the stronghold of Gaelic Maguire chieftains. The castle's history is traced from its beginnings as a Maguire castle until its use as a barracks in the 1700s and 1800s.
Build your perfect trip, with Holiday Lettings & TripAdvisor
Real opinions, real reviews
Genuine guest feedback from 100,000+ reviews
Quick response times
Know where you're staying within 24 hours
Safe, simple, secure
When you pay online with PayPal or by credit/debit card
Book with confidence
Pay online to be covered by Payment Protection
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.
18 Jul 2015
"A lovely holiday home with great views of lough"
We all had a fantastic time and we would love to come next year again everythiing was neat and tidy on are arrival the cottage is well mantained by Mary
11 Jul 2015
"Lovely cottage in idyllic location"
We have just returned from a weeks holiday in this lovely place. The cottage is great and spacious and has everything you would possibly need including decent broadband which pleased my 12 year old no end! There is lots to do in the area particularly on the water, we used Ultimate Water Sports at Castle Archdale Marina who were great. It is also not far to the seaside resort of Bundoran where we visited the water park on a rainy day or Enniskillan in the other direction.
11 Apr 2015
"Perfect for boating and relaxing in a quiet environment"
Lovely location particularly if you plan to do some boating. Great marina and slip. Very helpful and accommodating owners and the house was very clean and cozy. My family loved it and we will definitely be back.
29 Jul 2014
"Wonderful time had at Misty Moorings Cottage."
My family and I spent a very enjoyable week at Misty Moorings cottage. The cottage is set in a wonderful location, with a lovely view of Lough Erne, there was everything anyone would need in the cottage and we were able to make full use of the barbecue. There was also plenty to see and do in the area, a place I would certainly return to and I would highly recommend the cottage as an excellent base.
7 May 2014
"Beautiful Cottage, Fantastic location"
We spent a weekend here with two dogs. It's a lovely cottage, had everything we needed for the weekend, fantastic views of the lough and was an excellent base for long walks. Both the property owner and manager were very friendly and helpful. Will definitely be returning!
5 May 2014
"Excellent, well equipped cottage for a family holiday"
Lakeside Cottage is in a brilliant locatIon on the edge of Lough Erne and near the village of Kesh. The cottage is beautifully furnished, very comfortable and very well equipped. It was great to have wifi and we made good use of the DVD player. The outdoor space is great for a BBQ, for enjoying some alfresco dining and safe for children and pets. You can fish off the small private jetty. There was a good selection of board games and playing cards to keep us amused in the evenings. The beds were very comfortable, there were plenty of clean towels and nice extras included provision of shower-gel and hand soap in the bathrooms and the hairdryer. The kitchen has every implement you could need, with plenty of crockery, cutlery and glasses. The fire was set for our arrival with logs and coal provided and even matches left for our convenience. All in all a great cottage for a family vacation and an excellent service provided by Jacky, the owner.
22 Apr 2014
"Top notch in stunning Fermanagh"
Took the Easter break here with kids and the granny in tow. Good house, well equipped kitchen (if you like to cook), good beds, comfortable and well styishly appointed living area. Good little private marina with plenty of places to visit nearby...Quiet, safe and secure..
27 Mar 2014
"A beautiful bungalow in a very peaceful location"
There was a group of 5 staying is was so beautiful and tranquil it was so good we even extended our stay by a couple more days. We as a group are hoping to go back later in the year. The owner was very easy to deal with jacky couldn't do enough for us which was superb I would highly recommend it to anyone if they fancy a pure relaxing holiday .
11 Aug 2013
"Quality cottage with great views"
This cottage was home from home, very clean the owner made the stay very pleasurable as they provided everything that you would need, the location was quiet, calm, relaxing with fantastic views of lough Erne, the thing I loved about the cottage was it was very safe for young children they could run around and enjoy the out doors.
3 Oct 2012
"We wanted to live here forever :)))))"
We are just home today. This cottage is absolutely fantastic, inviting, relaxing, suitable for a wide range of activities boating, fishing, watersports. Its not everyday you can say your sitting at the kitchen table eating lunch & someone jet skies past ! we pick a different cottage in Northern Ireland/Ireland every year well not any more! This is gona be our getaway cottage :) already looking dates for next time thinking December! Georgous cosy well decorated & well kitted out cottage, everything we needed was there & in a lovely area. We brought the boat & I thought I wasn't getting my husband & teenage son off the water some days :D could quiet happily live there. Even missi (the dog) loved it. Owner & property manager were very friendly & helpfull. Mcdougall/scott family :)))
You're booking with
- 8 Years listed
100% Response rate
Calendar updated:09 Feb 2016
Based in United Kingdom
Credit cards accepted