Blue Water Apartment
from £119 /night help Price for guests, Nights
from £119 /night help Price for guests, Nights
Estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Excludes fees (if applicable). Enter your dates to see the total cost.
Apartment / 4 bedrooms / sleeps 4 Home 1441547
Availability Your dates are available
Apartment / 4 bedrooms / sleeps 4
“Blue Water” apartment is located between the Marina and El Arenal beach, at just 100 meters from the sea. In a very quiet area facing “El Montgó” mountain and the sea. The building has its own car park, swimming pool and garden. A supermarket and 2 Chemistries are located at 400 meters. Lots of restaurants, shops and the Medical center are in the Marina at 500 meters.
“Blue Water” apartment is a dúplex with 2 storeys. In the first floor there is the sitting room, terrace, kitchen, 2 bedrooms and a bathroom. In the second floor there is the big solarium-terrace.
The kitchen is well equipped with freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, oven, microwave, mixer and all needed to cook and eat. In the sitting room there is a very nice chimney to use in winter and there are electric radiators in every room. The apartment is very light with a lot of sun as it faces South-East.
The apartment has WiFi for the interent connection.
Javea was a Fisher Little town in the Valencian Community. It is located at 90 kilometers from Alicante and 97 kilometers from Valencia. It is a very special place in the Alicante coast line as it is surrounded by mountains and sea.
The San Antonio Cape is located North: the view from there is impressive and you will see all the bay. Montgó Mountain is located North-West: you can climb to the top of this mountain (753 meters high) and see from there a wonderful view all around. River Gorgos valley is located West. To the South you will see Granadella Mountains and Cape La Nao. To the East the sea: you will see Ibiza Island on clear days.
Javea coast line is full of beautiful corners to be discovered. It has 25 kilometers of coves, cliffs and beaches with transparent water and Mediterranean forest.
The climate is very soft all year round: average temperature is between 18ºC and 22ºC. In this privileged place there are many cultural, sporting and leisure activities to choose from and enjoy
“Agua Azul” apartment has many attractions in less than half an hour walking and driving:
- Golf courses: Javea at 5 minutes driving with 9 holes, La Sella at 10 minutes driving with 18 holes, Oliva Nova at 25 minutes driving with 18 holes, Aitana at Benidorm (30 minutes driving) with 18 holes.
- Shooting range
- Big white sandy beach and many small rock beaches in Javea
- Mediterranean and international restaurants.
- Trecking routes / walk, bike and kayak.
- Dive, snorkle, paddle surf, surf, sail and wind surf.
- Tennis, padle and gym.
- Renting boats at some Marinas: Javea, Canal de la Fontana, Denia and Moraira.
- Karting and paintball.
Some places worth visiting:
- Cabo de San Antonio, Cabo de la Nao, Cueva de las Calaveras, Cova Tallada, Cala Moraig.
- Historical sightseeing Javea, Denia and Altea.
- Natural Parks: Montgo and Peñon de IFAC
- Fuentes del Algar
- Water and theme parks: Terra Mítica, Terra Natura and Acualandia at 30 minutes driving.
- Markets: Javea (Thursdays), Jalón (antiques) (Saturdays) y Pedreguer (Sundays).
- Up to 10 minutes walking promenade and fish market where you can buy fish direct from the sea.
- Popular feasts “Moros y Cristianos” in July and “Bous a la Mar” in September.
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 4 bedrooms|
|Rooms||4 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms, Solarium or roof terrace|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Pool||Shared outdoor pool (unheated)|
|General||TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Furniture||Single beds (4), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Shared outdoor pool (unheated), Balcony or terrace, Shared garden|
|Access||Not suitable for wheelchair users|
Build your perfect trip, with Holiday Lettings & TripAdvisor
Real opinions, real reviews
Genuine guest feedback from 100,000+ reviews
Quick response times
Know where you're staying within 24 hours
Safe, simple, secure
When you pay online with PayPal or by credit/debit card
Book with confidence
Pay online to be covered by Payment Protection
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Help other travellers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Holiday Lettings is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.