75 Atlantic Reach
from £200 /night help Price for guests, Nights approx:
from £200 /night help Price for guests, Nights approx:
Estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Excludes fees (if applicable). Enter your dates to see the total cost.
House / 4 bedrooms / sleeps 8 Home 10096
Availability Your dates are available
House / 4 bedrooms / sleeps 8
Ideally located to enjoy all Cornwall's attractions, this privately owned, high quality four bedroom house is set in the grounds of a 17th Century manor estate with excellent on-site facilites including indoor and outdoor swimming pools, nine-hole golf course, tennis courts, gym, beauty & health spa, sauna, children's play areas, restaurant and bars. With three bath/shower rooms the house is perfect for groups whether families or friends.
|Size||Sleeps up to 8, 4 bedrooms|
|Rooms||4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms, 1 En suites and 1 Shower rooms|
|Nearest beach||Watergate Bay 10 km|
|Nearest Amenities||2 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Newquay 10 km, Nearest railway: Newquay 11 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||Some pets are welcome - please contact the owner, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Sauna, DVD player|
|Pool||Shared indoor pool, Shared outdoor pool (unheated)|
|General||Central heating, TV|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer|
|Furniture||Double beds (3), Single beds (2), Dining seats for 8, Lounge seats for 8|
|Outdoors||Shared outdoor pool (unheated), Shared indoor pool, Balcony or terrace, Shared garden|
|Access||Parking, Suitable for people with restricted mobility, Not suitable for wheelchair users|
|Further details indoors|
• Modern four bedroom house furnished to a high standard with an ensuite master double bedroom, two further doubles (one downstairs) and one twin room.
• As well as the ensuite there is a bathroom with whirlpool bath and shower, and a further shower and toilet downstairs. The three showers and toilets make it perfect for families to share.
• The kitchen is fully fitted with all you need including dishwasher, microwave and fridge/freezer. The open plan kitchen, dining and living areas enable you to socialise while cooking.
• The sitting room has three large sofas, a large flat-screen TV with Freeview and BlueRay DVD player.
• Central heating and electricity are included.
|Further details outdoors|
• Use of indoor and outdoor swimming pools, the gym and leisure centre are included.
• There is a nine-hole golf course and tennis courts.
• Indoor and outdoor children's play areas with organised activities in the summer holidays.
• The health and beauty spa facilities include a sauna, steamroom and jacuzzi. Relax and indulge yourself with a range of treatments including massages, pedicures, manicures and tanning. (charges apply)
• Two bars and a restaurant with entertainment for all the family during school holidays and peak summer weeks.
• Free wireless internet access available in the reception area.
• Launderette on the site.
• Parking outside the property.
Outdoor swimming pool open June to September. Indoor pool and leisure centre open all year.
The house is available at a reduced rate without access to the leisure centre.
The Cornwall region
A trip to Cornwall with family or friends is the perfect way to have some fun, recharge or simply chill out - whatever the time of year.
Our house is ideally placed for taking in all that Cornwall has to offer whether surfing on one of the many fabulous beaches, walking the spectacular coast path, enjoying lunch on the quayside at Padstow (12 miles), cruising the river from Truro (12 miles), taking in some culture at the Tate in St Ives (35 miles) or spending the day in the tropics at the Eden Project (12 miles).
Newquay (7 miles away) with its famous beaches, national surfing centre, first class family attractions, bars and restaurants has something for everyone.
Build your perfect trip, with Holiday Lettings & TripAdvisor
Real opinions, real reviews
Genuine guest feedback from 100,000+ reviews
Quick response times
Know where you're staying within 24 hours
Safe, simple, secure
When you pay online with PayPal or by credit/debit card
Book with confidence
Pay online to be covered by Payment Protection
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
23 Sep 2012
"Perfect holiday in a lovely home, ideal location for travelling into Newquay an further, access to the pool is great too"
The house was lovely, lots of space for 8 people. Bedrooms were well laid out and appointed with nice furniture, well decorated. The kitchen has lots of cutlery and pots and pans, with plenty of plates etc. Living room is well appointed with big comfy sofas, a TV and Blueray player for evenings in. Dinning table for 8 people. Bathrooms are nice and spacious with two shower rooms with sinks and toilets, and another bathroom with shower and spa style bath. The house is located on a complex with a restaurant, bar, spa, gym, indoor and outdoor pool, childrens play area, teen centre, and pool and foosball tables. The pool is lovely, and restaurant food is well cooked, and mostly well priced, the bar is nice and reasonably priced. Our only complaint was that some of the Reception staff were a tad rude. This in no way reflects on the owner of this holiday home, she was ideal, perfect communication, excellent price for the accommodation, especially with access to the pool etc. The house is perfectly located for travelling into Newquay, absolutely surrounded by fabulous places to eat, brilliant beaches and lovely walks. We would highly recommend this holiday home to anyone! And hope to return next year!
You're booking with
- 9 Years listed
95% Response rate
Calendar last updated:27 Nov 2015
Based in United Kingdom
Credit cards accepted