Excellent

1 review

1 / 32 Take your families & friends to share a wonderful time at this paradise!!

Need more information about booking Home 485867 ?

Payment Protection

from £258 / night help Price for guests, Nights

PRANBURI BEACH FRONT HOUSE WITH PRIVATE POOL House

  • 5 bedrooms
  • 13 sleeps
  •  min stay varies

House / 5 bedrooms / 4 bathrooms / sleeps 13

Key Info

  • Beach / lakeside relaxation
  • Nearest beach 0.1 km
  • Swimming pool
  • Great for children of all ages
  • Car advised
  • Air conditioning
  • No pets allowed

Families

  • Great for children of all ages
  • No pets allowed
  • High chair available

Description from owner

Description

YOUR FAMILY & FRIENDS SHARING 2 BEACHFRONT HOUSES ENJOY SANDY BEACH 4 METERS AWAY & A PRIVATE POOL

Good News "Pranburi Beach Front House" is now listed on Goggle Map!! - Please do try!!

Complimentary with your stay:

There is a weekly allowance of 280 units of electric per week (40 units per day)

Pool cleaned twice a week - Gardener - Satellite TV

Food can be delivered to your door /

Convenience & Petrol Store 900 meters away from the house. New restaurants, Coffee Cafe just open around the corner!

Damage Deposit | AUD$160.00 or 4,000 Baht per stay

Reservation rules

35 % deposit required on booking Villa and the remaining balance of 65% to be paid 6 weeks before arrival.

Description from the owner:

'Paradise Found' is located near secluded small fishing huts in Pak Num Pran - Sam Roi Yot, This is the ultimate location for swimming at sandy beach and suitable for children -- or for just enjoying the serenity of

YOUR FAMILY & FRIENDS SHARING 2 BEACHFRONT HOUSES ENJOY SANDY BEACH 4 METERS AWAY & A PRIVATE POOL

Good News "Pranburi Beach Front House" is now listed on Goggle Map!! - Please do try!!

Complimentary with your stay:

There is a weekly allowance of 280 units of electric per week (40 units per day)

Pool cleaned twice a week - Gardener - Satellite TV

Food can be delivered to your door /

Convenience & Petrol Store 900 meters away from the house. New restaurants, Coffee Cafe just open around the corner!

Damage Deposit | AUD$160.00 or 4,000 Baht per stay

Reservation rules

35 % deposit required on booking Villa and the remaining balance of 65% to be paid 6 weeks before arrival.

Description from the owner:

'Paradise Found' is located near secluded small fishing huts in Pak Num Pran - Sam Roi Yot, This is the ultimate location for swimming at sandy beach and suitable for children -- or for just enjoying the serenity of a beautiful home which is situated on the beach with lovely-clear waters! It doesn't get any better than this. If you want the best location in all of Pak Num Pran - Khoa Kalok - Sam Roi Yot, Pranburi, direct oceanfront, awesome ocean views and beach front living at its best, look no further, You will come away from your vacation wishing you didn't have to leave.

Uninterrupted sea Views, Private Pool with Spa, Ideally Families & Friends Split cost, For additional cost we can arrange Scooter/Car Hire, Transfers Service to Bangkok Airports, Delicious Food delivery to your home.

Absolutely Beach Front with 2 Houses:

5 bedrooms 4 bathrooms 2 Well Equipped Kitchens, 2 Fridges, 1 Microwave, 2 Toasters, 2 Dinning Table Sets, Large Enclosed Backyard, Second Gate Backing onto Canals, Secured 4 car bays

Two Houses for price of ONE!

Sea View House:

Bed Configuration

2 Bedrooms & 2 Bathrooms (Living Room has2 Daybeds )

The bedrooms have private full bathrooms featuring imported Italian granite countertops; while the master suite features twin porcelain vanities. The second bedroom has a private balcony with sea views and a connecting door that connects it to the master bedroom.

Huge full-length glass front doors in the living area overlook the ocean, pools and boats; great for breakfast as you watch the dolphins, boats or in the evening with a glass of wine. Don't miss out on this great home with awesome views.

1) Master bedroom: 1 king bed with Posturpedic Mattress and private ensuite

2) Bedroom 2:Two queen beds with Posturpedic Mattresses, private ensuite and has a private balcony with sea views and a

connecting door that connects it to the master bedroom.

3) Living Room:2 Daybeds with 2 King Single Posturpedic Mattresses and they are perfectly okay for your extra guests.

Garden View House:

Bed Configuration

3bedrooms 2 Bathrooms

1) Master Bedroom: 1 Queen Bed with private ensuite

2) Bedroom 2/ Parent Retreat: This room connected with the Master bedroom with 1 Single bed and 1 Sofa bed and it can

be used as a sitting room with only access to the second bathroom and the patio at the back of the house.

3) Bedroom 3: 1 Queen Bed, 1 Single bed.

Electric meters will be read at the start of your holiday and again at the end of your holiday. Anything over the allowance at end of stay will be charged on the departure date.

More than 10 persons will cost 200 Baht per person per night

Complimentary with your stay:

Damage Deposit | AUD$160.00 or 4,000 Baht per stay

Reservation rules

30 % deposit required on booking Villa and the remaining balance to be paid 6 weeks before arrival.

So convenience…

New restaurants, Coffee Shop just open around the corner.

Food can be delivered to your door / Menu available at the house

Convenience Store 900 meters away from the house.

Electric meters will be read at the start of your holiday and again at the end of your holiday. Anything over the allowance at end of stay will be charged on the departure date.

More Less

Bed & bathroom

  • 5 Double Beds, 2 Sofa Beds, 4 Single Beds
  • 1 Family bathroom, 3 En suites

Amenities

  • Wi-Fi available
  • Air conditioning
  • Private outdoor pool (unheated)
  • BBQ
  • Sea view
  • Bicycles available
  • Internet access
  • Fridge
  • Microwave
  • Toaster
  • Kettle
  • Washing machine
  • Iron
  • High chair available
  • TV
  • DVD player
  • CD player
  • Hair dryer
  • Linen provided
  • Towels provided

More Less

Access

  • Parking
  • Secure parking
  • Not suitable for wheelchair users

Policies

Check in time:12:00, Check out time:12:00
If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
Payment
This rental can only be paid for online through Holiday Lettings using your credit/debit card or PayPal (never by bank or wire transfer).
Smoking
No smoking at this property
Cancellation policy
View Policy

About the owner

Wanna kaewsri S
Response rate:
80%
Calendar updated:
06 Jun 2016
Based in:
Australia

Languages spoken: English


This House has 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and sleeps 13. It’s been listed on Holiday Lettings since 28 May 2013. Located in Hua Hin, it has 1 review with an overall rating of 5. The average weekly rate is £1800.

The Owner has a response rate of 80% and the property’s calendar was last updated on 06 Jun 2016.

Map

Map and how to get there

Map

Guest reviews

Excellent – based on 1 review Excellent
1 review

Write a review

Excellent
1
Very Good
0
Good
0
Poor
0
Terrible
0
Write a review
Review 1-1 of 1

Build your perfect trip, with Holiday Lettings & TripAdvisor

Book with confidence

Pay online to be covered by Payment Protection

Real opinions, real reviews

Genuine guest feedback from 100,000+ reviews

Safe, simple, secure

When you pay online with PayPal or by credit/debit card

Quick response times

Know where you're staying within 24 hours

Also consider

Phuket

4,924 properties

Surat Thani Province

2,979 properties

Bangkok

1,861 properties

Chonburi Province

1,806 properties

Prachuap Khiri Khan Province

1,095 properties

Krabi Province

730 properties

Chiang Mai Province

654 properties

Trat Province

170 properties

Phang Nga Province

84 properties

Saraburi Province

68 properties

Surin Province

49 properties

Chiang Rai Province

33 properties

Trang Province

17 properties

Mae Hong Son Province

13 properties

Kanchanaburi Province

12 properties

Nakhon Sawan Province

9 properties

Phetchabun Province

8 properties

Khon Kaen Province

7 properties

Start a new search

This advert is created and maintained by the advertiser; we can only publish adverts in good faith as we don't own, manage or inspect any of the properties. We advise you to familiarise yourself with our terms of use.