Pinewood Cottage near beach
from £40 /night help Price for guests, Nights
from £40 /night help Price for guests, Nights
Estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Excludes fees (if applicable). Enter your dates to see the total cost.
Cottage / 3 bedrooms / sleeps 7 Home 585454
Availability Your dates are available
Cottage / 3 bedrooms / sleeps 7
Wake up to the sound of birds, get on the bike, and take a dive into the sea.
Buy fresh fish, and grill it for lunch. And then, just read your book, and have a nap.
No worries. Just make these holidays, your new life.
This is a country house, set in an old pine forest.
It is simple and rustic.
It is ideal for rest, for holidays with friends or family.
But don't worry, if you want action, there are a lot of things to do around here!
While you're here, this will be your house.
Your house has a kitchen, a dining/living room with tv, 1 toilet, 2 bedrooms with double bed and a room with a single bed + 1.
If you come with children just relax. This is your house, remember? There is 2 travel cots, 2 baby meal chair, and 1 stroller.
And to enjoy the outside, there is a dining table and chairs, sun loungers, and barbecue.
And for the kids, there are 2 swings, just at your sight.
There are bicycles available for rent, for 20€/week.
We are around and available if needed.
You can interact, or not.
There are birds and crickets ... Neighbors, only 200mts.
Your vacation home is located in Vimeiro, and here there are plenty of tourist infrastructure and animation:
- Interpretation center of Vimeiro Battle at 300mts
- Pools of Vimeiro at 1km
- Vimeiro Thermae at 2km
- Hotel Golf Mar golf fields at 3.5 km
- Equestrian center of Hotel Golf Mar at 3.5 km
- Porto Novo Beach at 4km
- Santa Rita Beach at 4km
- Santa Cruz at 8 km
- Lourinhã (Museum of dinosaurs) at 11 km
- Areia Branca at 12 km
- Peniche at 28 km
- Ericeira at 30 km
|Size||Sleeps up to 7, 3 bedrooms|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Nearest beach||Praia de Porto Novo 4 km|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||Some pets are welcome - please contact the owner, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Fireplace, Internet access|
|Standard||Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Furniture||Double Beds (2), Single Beds (2), Cots available (2), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 4|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair available|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Shared garden, BBQ, Bicycles available, Swing set|
|Access||Parking, Not suitable for wheelchair users|
The Central Portugal region
This cottage is located in Vimeiro.
In Vimeiro, is known for several reasons:
- Battle of Vimeiro : August 21, 1808, the British under General Arthur Wellesley (later known as the Duke of Wellington) defeated the French under Major-General Jean-Andoche Junot near the village of Vimeiro, near Lisbon, Portugal during the Peninsular War. This battle put an end to the first French invasion of Portugal
- Termas do Vimeiro (hotmsprimgs): It is documented that the hot springs were used by Queen Santa Isabel, known since Roman times, who always knew how to take advantage of these therapeutic waters. It is known, moreover, that the Infanta D. Leonor, daughter of King D. Duarte, have taken these waters to cure their ills. These waters are recommended for dyspeptic disorders, dysfunctions hepato-vesicular, chronic disorders of the kidneys and bladder, and certain skin diseases.
- Just 4km away is Hotel Golf Mar, where International Equestrian jumping shows take place. Here you can ride a horse, pratice Golf,and access de spa.
- beatiful beaches, some hidden.
There is also a pedestrian path, with17,600 meters of extension, and is marked in both directions.While it may start anywhere on their passage suggests that begins and ends with the evocative Monument of the Battle of Vimeiro.
Is just 300mts from the cottage. This pedestrian path leads you to the roubes of the Batle.
Build your perfect trip, with Holiday Lettings & TripAdvisor
Real opinions, real reviews
Genuine guest feedback from 100,000+ reviews
Quick response times
Know where you're staying within 24 hours
Safe, simple, secure
When you pay online with PayPal or by credit/debit card
Book with confidence
Pay online to be covered by Payment Protection
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.
You're booking with
72% Response rate
Calendar updated:04 Jan 2016