4 bedroom House with parking space
from £269 /night help Price for guests, Nights
from £269 /night help Price for guests, Nights
Estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Excludes fees (if applicable). Enter your dates to see the total cost.
Guest house / 4 bedrooms / sleeps 8 Home 523360
Availability Your dates are available
Guest house / 4 bedrooms / sleeps 8
Lovely self-catering house is Ideal for family, single persons, who wants to share, students, professionals, couples or just friends.
All rooms are furnished. It has a double beds, wardrobes, chest of drawers and all rooms has bedside tables.
DINING AREA & KITCHEN
Dining area together with well-equipped kitchen, Fully equipped for self-catering. it has table and six chairs, (we have additional chairs in each room), one flat screen TV (46 inches) and many other kitchen facilities such as toaster, microwave, kettle, coffee maker, fridge/freezer, oven/grill, cooker, plates/cutlery, glasses, cups, pots and pans etc. Feel free to prepare any meal (cooking oil & spices are provided). There is a convenient store next to house and up to 5-minute journey to TESCO and all local shops.
Plug adapter, iPhone+ iPod speaker system, Wii playing station, darts!
Free Wi-Fi fast Internet connection, unlimited data, satellite TV.
24/7 heating (temperature control device)
1 bathroom with WC, and one separate WC, hot water 24/7,
Shampoo+ conditioner, shower gel, handwash, hairdryer are provided!
There are secure and private parking behind the gates together with BBQ area/Terrace. There can be fitted 2 cars. And you don't have to worry about your car in London.
OTHER: Complimentary tea, coffee, hot chocolate, cookies! Fresh eggs, milk, butter, bread will be in fridge on arrival. Clean towels and linen are provided. All bedding is washed with fabric softener. There's also a washing machine if you wish to clean sheet, towels or your own clothing during your stay.
APARTMENT IS PROPERLY CLEANED BEFORE YOUR ARRIVAL.
We are providing with 2 bikes, tennis rockets and balls (for local tennis courts), 3 pairs of rollers (if size fits you its nice to have a ride) so if you are full of energy, active and sporty persons its absolutely free together with your stay in our house enjoy some sport activities!
We will meet you at any time of your arrival.
If you provide us with information about you arrival airport/station and time, we will tell you the directions.
Sometimes we can book a taxi to pick you up if you tell us in advance.
We can be flexible with check-in time and even welcome late check-in!
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS JUST ASK, WE ARE ALWAYS HERE TO HELP.
Our comfortable guesthouse located in Stratford, home of the Olympic park. Just 20 min away from Oxford Circus, Bond Street, Marble Arch, O2 Arena, Arsenal Club and many other great places. Also our location very suitable if you plan coming back home late at night. As we have a range of night busses. Great location if you plan to visit central London, as it takes 15-20 minutes by tube to get almost anywhere in Zone 1.
London Bridge, Tower Bridge, West Minister, Piccadilly Circus. London Eye, National Museum, Buckingham Palace, Madame Tussaud, Canary Wharf, Canada Water.
Underground and big range of Busses is not all in our nearest station. Also available overground trains, whose goes around London and outside of the City. More information about transport in our area you can find below.
Our comfortable guesthouse located in Stratford, home of the Olympic park.
Within 5 minutes walking distance you can reach:
• Theatre - The famous Theatre Royal Stratford East.
• Westfield Shopping Centre- the largest shopping centre in Europe.
It has more than 300 shops, VUE cinema, bowling alley, more than 60 restaurants, ice skating and one large Casino.
• Stratford Shopping Centre & Market.
• Also we are located around many other small shops, supermarkets, beauty salons, restaurants, pubs, fast food, tennis courts (rackets can be provided), golf clubs etc.
Stratford tube station located 7 minutes walking distance from our house.
Leyton tube station located 10 minutes walking distance from our house.
Stratford is a very exciting place to be, there are:
• Daytime, Nighttime and Family activities.
• Cuisines from across the world can be found in East London, and Stratford is one of the places in the area to enjoy some of the most delicious meals.
• Westfield shopping center
• Olympic park
• Arcelormmitar Tower (This looping steel sculpture is Britain's largest piece of public art, at 115m (377ft) tall. Visitors who climb the structure are guaranteed breath-taking views.)
• Aquatic center
• Copper Box arena
• ... too many exiting things to do in Stratford!
Stratford Domestic station
• Central and Jubilee lines to Central London, Oxford Circus, Westminster, London Bridge, Canary Wharf, Ealing Broadway, West Ruslip, Wembley Park and Stanmore all that and many other destinations you can reach within reasonable time. Central locations can be reached within 15-20 minutes by Underground.
• National Rail: London Overground, National Express East Anglia and c2c to Ilford, Romford, East of England, Stansted Airport, Highbury & Islington, Willesden Junction, Clapham Junction and Richmond.
• Docklands Light Railway: to Poplar, Canary Wharf, Lewisham, London City Airport, Beckton and Woolwich Arsenal.
• National Rail: Southeastern Highspeed to Ashford and the Kent Coast.
• Stratford bus station
• National Express Coaches: routes 010 to Cambridge and A9 to Stansted Airport.
BABY EQUIPMENT AVALIBLE (should be requested in advance, before check-in)
• 2 baby cots
• 1 moss basket (up to 9 kg)
• 1 baby high chair
• 1 pushchair
• 1 baby car seat
We would like to ask our guests:
• not to smoke inside the house but welcome to smoke in the garden
• not to make a noise after 10pm, please respect our neighbors
• if there will be a key loss please pay £20 for it
• please inform me about any damages before you leave the house
WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO HEAR FROM YOU!
|Size||Sleeps up to 8, 4 bedrooms|
|Rooms||4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 2 Family bathrooms|
|Check in time:||14:00|
|Check out time:||12:00|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||Pets welcome, Yes, smoking allowed|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, Staffed property|
|General||Central heating, TV, Safe, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Furniture||Double Beds (4), Dining seats for 8|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, BBQ, Bicycles available|
|Access||Secure parking, Not suitable for wheelchair users|
Build your perfect trip, with Holiday Lettings & TripAdvisor
Real opinions, real reviews
Genuine guest feedback from 100,000+ reviews
Quick response times
Know where you're staying within 24 hours
Safe, simple, secure
When you pay online with PayPal or by credit/debit card
Book with confidence
Pay online to be covered by Payment Protection
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Very Good 4/5
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.
You're booking with
90% Response rate
Calendar updated:11 Feb 2016