from £128 / night help Price for guests, Nights

Marina De Casares – Home 27416 House

  • 4 bedrooms
  • 8 sleeps
  • 1 night min stay

House / 4 bedrooms / 2 bathrooms / sleeps 8

Key Info

  • Swimming pool
  • Child friendly
  • Car advised
  • No pets allowed
  • Private garden

Description from owner

Description

Originally purchased as a holiday home for ourselves, the townhouse is decorated to a high standard and is equipped with all the little extras that make a trip stress free. When you arrive at Marina de Casares you are not on your own, you will be met and shown around (whatever time of day or night).

Within walking distance is Sabanillas which has a fantastic selection of bars restaurants and shops.

Duquesa Port is close by which hosts many restaurants and music bars, or just enjoy the view of the boats going in and out.

Further details

A deposit of 25% of the holiday cost secures the booking. The remainder 75% must be paid 21 days before arrival date.

We ask you to arrive after 3pm and leave before 10am on the day of departure, to allow sufficient time to clean the property properly.

Changeover day is usually Saturday, but out of season it may be possible to accommodate alternative days.

Location

Originally purchased as a holiday home for ourselves, the townhouse is decorated to a high standard and is equipped with all the little extras that make a trip stress free. When you arrive at Marina de Casares you are not on your own, you will be met and shown around (whatever time of day or night).

Within walking distance is Sabanillas which has a fantastic selection of bars restaurants and shops.

Duquesa Port is close by which hosts many restaurants and music bars, or just enjoy the view of the boats going in and out.

Further details

A deposit of 25% of the holiday cost secures the booking. The remainder 75% must be paid 21 days before arrival date.

We ask you to arrive after 3pm and leave before 10am on the day of departure, to allow sufficient time to clean the property properly.

Changeover day is usually Saturday, but out of season it may be possible to accommodate alternative days.

Location description from owner

The Costa del Sol region

Duquesa is midway between Marbella and Gibraltar on the Costa del Sol, popular for its 320 days of sunshine a year.
Africa can often be seen from the miles of sandy beaches.

Andalicia is famous for its white villages, nestled in the surrounding hills and mountains, the closest of these is Casares a 20 minute drive through the countryside and makes a great location for lunch, while you admire the breathtaking views.

The Costa del Sol is a Golfers paradise withover 60 courses on the coast including Valdarrama (20 minutes drive)

Elegant Marbella and Puerto Banus the local playground of the rich is only a 30 minute drive.

British owned Gibraltar is an alternative day trip, with its VAT free prices, spectacular scenery and the only native monkey colony in Europe tis is only 30 minutes from the house.

Duquesa

Duquesa Port is one of Spain's best kept secrets. Attractive promenades encircling the marina og gently bobbing boats. Duquesa offers a variety of restaurants, bars and cafes.

To either side of the Port are great sandy beaches which never get crowded, both of which have beach bars open during the summer months.

Behind the port is a 18 hole golf course (Duquesa Golf) with fabulous views of the Mediterranean.

More Less

Families

  • Great for children of all ages
  • No pets allowed
  • Cot available
  • High chair available

Bed & bathroom

  • 2 Double Beds, 4 Single Beds, 1 Cot available
  • 2 Family bathrooms

Amenities

  • Shared outdoor pool (unheated)
  • Shared garden
  • Private garden
  • BBQ
  • Solarium or roof terrace
  • Sea view
  • Fireplace
  • Cooker
  • Fridge
  • Freezer
  • Microwave
  • Toaster
  • Kettle
  • Washing machine
  • Iron
  • High chair available
  • TV
  • DVD player
  • CD player
  • Hair dryer

More Less

Access

  • Parking
  • Not suitable for wheelchair users

Policies

Payment
This rental can only be paid for online through Holiday Lettings using your credit/debit card or PayPal (never by bank or wire transfer).
Smoking
No smoking at this property

About the owner

Adrian G
Response rate:
0%
Calendar updated::
28 Jul 2015
Based in:
Spain

Languages spoken: English


This House has 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and sleeps 8. It’s been listed on Holiday Lettings since 18 May 2007. Located in Puerto de la Duquesa, the average weekly rate is £900.

The property’s calendar was last updated on 28 Jul 2015.

Map

Map and how to get there

Map

Guest reviews

Help other travellers decide where to stay

This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Holiday Lettings is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.

Be the first to write a review

Build your perfect trip, with Holiday Lettings & TripAdvisor

Book with confidence

Pay online to be covered by Payment Protection

Real opinions, real reviews

Genuine guest feedback from 100,000+ reviews

Safe, simple, secure

When you pay online with PayPal or by credit/debit card

Quick response times

Know where you're staying within 24 hours

Also consider

Europe Holidays

422509 properties

Spain Holidays

85290 properties

Andalucia Holidays

21496 properties

Puerto de la Duquesa

184 properties

San Luis de Sabinillas

91 properties

Duquesa

87 properties

Start a new search

This advert is created and maintained by the advertiser; we can only publish adverts in good faith as we don't own, manage or inspect any of the properties. We advise you to familiarise yourself with our terms of use.