2 bedrooms and 1 large living-room 19th century apartment with 21st century comfort, 3 double beds for up to 6 persons,(1 King-size bed and 2 Queen size-beds) 2 bathrooms(first=bathtub+shower and second=shower room.) One separate WC. Very quiet in the historic part of Paris, Le Marais. Many museums, art galleries, typical restaurants. Supermarket = 50 m away.
Subway/bus station (50 metres).
I feel like in a typical French village in the very center of historic Paris!
The Church of Saint Denys of Blessed Sacrament is just in front of the living room and the kitchen windows. On Sundays, I have the pleasure to listen to the church bells! My apartment is very quiet and even if we are in the center of Paris no. cars gold street noises can be heard! Time to relax after visiting the neighbourhood and Paris discovery or re-discovery! Typical 'bourgeois apartment' in a 19th century building. 2nd floor. Elevator. Very high ceilling and tall windows. Two bathrooms, one with bathtub and shower and a second one with shower. One separate WC.
Typical neighbourghood French cafés, pubs as well as gastronomic high class restaurants.
* Picasso Museum is a 100 m away. As well as a half dozen museums in 10 & 15 mins walking distance) * Marché des Enfants Rouges / Red Children Market. 5 mn away. Very typical Parisian Market.
* Place des Vosges 5 mn away. One of the oldest in Paris * If you're looking for a wide variety of restaurants and night life, you will enjoy the Place de la Bastille with its famous Opera.7 mn away.
* Shopping? Rue des Francs Bourgeois is at 5 minutes walking distance and opened on Sundays! A rarity in Paris.
* Want to eat a falafel or enjoy kosher delights? Discover the Jewish District! 7 minutes away.
* Rue de Turenne is a single street in Paris where men can find everything, from socks to hats, shirts & suits! At the corner of your street.
* Pompidou Centre Museum is a 20 minute walk.
* And last but not least, 25 minutes walking distance to the Notre Dame Cathedral, the River Seine and its famous boats 'Bateaux Mouches'
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 2 bedrooms|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 1 Shower rooms|
|Check in time:||09:00|
|Check out time:||14:00|
|Will consider||House swap, Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: PARIS CHARLES DE GAULLE 30 km, Nearest railway: GARE DE LYON 2 km|
|Family friendly||Suitable for children over 5|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player|
|General||Central heating, TV, Video player, CD player, Telephone, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Furniture||Super King Beds (1), Double Beds (1), Sofa Beds (1), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Access||Not suitable for wheelchair users|