Coral Bay is great a two-bedroom self-catering holiday house enjoying a prime location in Newquay, Cornwall.
Not only is the location great with private parking but the views are also amazing which makes the perfect combination.
Set just a short walk from both Newquay town and all the beaches including Fistral — the UK's famous surfing beach.
With one double room and one twin plus a pullout single bed. There is a sofa bed in the lounge suitable for children — this is an ideal place for families and couples.
The property has a large, well-equipped, open-plan kitchen, dining and lounge area which is perfect for relaxing together and preparing the family meal......
The patio doors from the lounge open on to a private balcony for you to enjoy the view over the UKs premier surf beach, Fistral.
During the day, enjoy the sweeping views across Newquay golf course and in the evening watch the sunset light up the sky as you relax with a glass of wine.
From this accommodation for the keen golfer, why not enjoy a round of golf at one of the finest courses in Cornwall with stunning views over Fistral... Newquay golf course is on your doorstep, only 200 yards away.
With so much to offer in Newquay you may not feel the need to travel far but if you do there is so much to see along the beautiful Cornish coast.
* Separate entrance hall leading to both bedrooms, bathroom and stairway
* The living area of the property is upstairs to maximise the stunning coastal views
* Central heating
* The lounge has two comfortable sofas – one of which opens to a double sofa bed suitable for children
* The lounge patio doors lead onto the balcony with stunning views across Newquay golf course, churchyard and Fistral Beach.
* Beautiful, large, open-plan kitchen area
* Washer/dryer, fridge, freezer, microwave
* All necessary utensils
* Large dining table with seating for six
* Bedroom one has a double bed, built-in wardrobe and drawers. Patio doors lead to a private garden and patio
* Bedroom two has twin beds plus drawers, and a spare pull-out bed
* The modern tiled bathroom has a shower over the bath plus wash basin and WC
* Parking for one car — the front of the house is your designated private space
* Balcony with stunning views
* Garden furniture
* Small private and fenced back garden with patio area
|Size||Sleeps up to 5, 2 bedrooms|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms of which 1 family bathroom|
|Nearest beach||Several around Newquay 1 km|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest Amenities||500 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Newqauy Airport 10 km, Nearest railway: Newquay station 1 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player, Sea view|
|General||Central heating, TV|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Furniture||Double Beds (1), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 6|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Private garden|
|Access||Parking, Not suitable for wheelchair users|
Surfing, fishing and vibrant nightlife, great places to eat (inside or out) and boating, all have played their part in making Newquay the exciting and vibrant coastal destination it is today. Occupying a fantastic location on the north Cornwall coast, with towering cliffs, pounding surf and a seemingly endless sweep of beaches, its no wonder that generations of visitors have been making their way to this great British holiday base!
Newquay is blessed with a fantastic coastline and an array of stunning beaches; some great for walking on, some for surfing, others for making sandcastles!
Coral Bay is perfectly located. Only a fifteen minute stroll to the fabulous Fistral beach and about five minutes walk into the vibrant town centre. From the lounge and balcony there are magnificent views of Fistral beach. During the high season parking around Newquay can be difficult, which makes Coral Bay perfect. Less than five minutes walk and you are there - in central Newquay. A lovely modern house, good off road private parking, private and gated rear garden and a great location.