Outside Truman House.
• Two minutes walk to Aldgate East tube station (Hammersmith & City, District lines) in Zone One with easy access to all central London destinations and beyond. Ideal for the holiday maker or business person.
• The apartment is in a stunning new development, just off Whitechapel High Street. A few minutes from Brick Lane, Whitechapel Art Gallery, Aldgate East tube and all the markets, nightlife, galleries, cafes, bars, clubs of Shoreditch. At the end of the street is a Starbucks and Tesco Metro supermarket for your convenience.
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 2 bedrooms|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 family bathroom and 1 en suite, Solarium or roof terrace|
|Check in time:||16:00|
|Check out time:||11:00|
|Nearest beach||Brighton 60 km|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: City Airport 5 km, Nearest railway: Liverpool Street 500 m|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||Some pets are welcome - please contact the owner, No smoking at this property|
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player|
|General||Central heating, TV, CD player, Telephone, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Furniture||Double Beds (2), Single Beds (4), Cots available (1), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair available|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace|
|Further details indoors|
Stylish Contemporary Layout.
|Further details outdoors|
• There is access to a private balcony from both living room and master bedroom. There is also a spectacular roof terrace on the top floor with stunning views of central London (panoramic).
• Optional extras can include broadband/wifi, travel cot and high chair.
• Remote key collection with security desk makes checking in flexible and straight forward.
• You can see both my London properties at my website (or scrolling down to the bottom of this property profile and you should see 'other properties').
• Whether it is ideas for a family holiday, a romantic break for two or simply information on days out, city breaks, shopping trips, spa days, history and heritage or outdoor activities, you will find it here in South East England.
• London is the capital of Britain, and has something to offer everyone - majestic stately houses, tranquil green parks and a zoo, engrossing museums and art galleries and bustling shopping centres with all the major stores, specialist shops and markets.
All minutes from the apartment..
• Famous Brick Lane. Famous for its great curry houses. Apart from the array of cultures and eateries found in the area, Brick Lane is also well known as a theatrical centre, with plenty of up and coming talent regularly playing in its theatres.
• More recently, Brick Lane has become famous for having some of the most popular and well-known night clubs including The Vibe Bar and 93 Feet East. Brick Lane also has the largest showcase for young and new designers, which attracts worldwide attention.
• Whitechapel Art Gallery was founded in 1901 to bring great art to the people of East London. The Gallery is internationally acclaimed for its exhibitions of modern and contemporary art and its pioneering education and public events programmes. ‘The Whitechapel taught Britain to love Modern Art.’ The Guardian.
• Columbia Road is the East End's famous plants and flower market. On Sundays - from 7am to 2pm - this tiny street is transformed into a blaze of colour when plants and flowers fill the area.
• Old Spitalfields Market, or simply 'Spitalfields' as it is fondly known, is the world-famous East London destination. Home to a flourishing creative community, Spitalfields has over the last 14 years secured a place at the forefront of interiors, fashion, the arts and food.