An ideal location for a family holiday. The apartment is located just 5 minutes from the stunning sands and clear waters of Cala Esmeralda beach. The apartment is on the first floor and has 2 bedrooms. It is well situated in a quiet road set in the gardens of a secure complex.
There is a shared residents pool. The shops and restaurants of Cala D'Or are only a 5 minute walk. The restaurants and cafes by the marina are a 15 minute walk.
The apartment can sleep up to 5 people. The balcony is spacious and can be used as a dining area, or for relaxing and enjoying the views over the swimming pool and the park.
This apartment provides both the perfect base to relax and to explore and the rest of the Island.
|Size||Sleeps up to 5, 2 bedrooms|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Check in time:||15:00|
|Check out time:||10:00|
|Nearest beach||Cala Esmeralda or Cala Gran 500 m|
|Will consider||House swap|
|Nearest Amenities||500 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Palma 65 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
|Pool||Shared outdoor pool (unheated)|
|General||Air conditioning, TV, CD player, Satellite TV|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge|
|Furniture||Sofa Beds (1), Single Beds (4), Cots available (1), Dining seats for 5, Lounge seats for 5|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair available|
|Outdoors||Shared outdoor pool (unheated), Balcony or terrace, Shared garden|
|Access||Secure parking, Not suitable for wheelchair users|
• Cala D’Or was one of the first coastal towns in Majorca. It was built in the 1930´s and was started exclusively for the natural beauty of its coves and coastline.
• The natural position of its coves from the sea protects them from all winds, and the presence of bad weather is scarce and has little impact on its beaches. On the South East coast of Majorca there are many narrow rocky coves, with beaches of white sand and a rich sea bed. The colour of the water is indescribably beautiful.
• Cala D’Or enjoys a typically Mediterranean climate with warm summers and mild winters. The warm seas around the island help dictate this climate, especially keeping the winters mild. Cala D’Or receives around 300hrs of sunshine a year.
• Summer weather is typically hot with very little rainfall. The main summer months of June, July and August receive just 10% of the annual rainfall. July and August are the hottest months, with daily highs averaging above 30C and the hot dry summer weather lasts from June to September.
• The Sunday market in Felantix with its beautiful churches and street cafes is well worth a visit.
• The monastery of Sant Salvador and the Santueri Castle can also be found close to Felantix with outstanding views of the island.
• For the kids there are trampolines and mini karts at Mallorcalandia. (5 minutes walk).
• Vall D'Or 18 hole golf course is a 15 minute walk.
• Discovered by Pedro Caldentey in 1905, the Caves of Hams are famous for its peculiar formations, and for its marvellous underground lake. If you are driving they are 2 km West of Porto Cristo.
• Nearby are the more famous Caves of Drac.
• Next door to the Caves of Drac is the "Aquarium de Mallorca". An aquarium with exotic fish from around the world including piranhas and electric eels.
• The local bus service is good, reliable & cheap so you can take excursions to the resorts of Porto Colom, Porto Cristo, Cala Bona and Cala Millor.
• Our recommended restaurants in Cala D’Or are Indiana Johns and Vicente.