Stay at the award winning Wall Eden Farm, with eight custom made and wheel chair accessible luxury log cabins and five amazing luxury glamping pods. You are sure to have a relaxing stay in the beautiful Somerset countryside. Onsite Activities include Fishing, Kayaking, Canoeing, Archery, Air Rifle & Air Pistol Target Shooting, Cycle Hire, Pottery Painting and a Jacuzzi and Sauna.
The farm has been in the family since 1927, in 2002 we diversified from being a dairy farm to a unique farm holiday setting, offering you a mix between luxury accommodation and the great outdoors!
We have a number of cabins that are designed to be wheelchair accessible, with doorways, wet room, grab rails, double door entry, ramped access and equipment such as profile beds, hoists and commode chairs to hire.
On the farm you will find our farm animals, with our friendly free roaming Jacob sheep, plus Chicken (you can even rent your own chicken coop for the week/weekend) and sometimes we have calves on the farm. Your more than welcome to help feed and look after them.
Each of our lodges has been hand built and customised by Andy and the team. Each lodge varies in design and layout, but all are designed with comfort in mind. All of the lodges have wet rooms (with showers) and many of the lodges also have bathrooms. Each has a flat-screen TV and DVD player, dining table and chairs, large sofa's and plenty of kitchen utensils for your self-catering stay.
Free Wi-Fi is available in the games room.
On the farm you will find:
- The Lodges and Pods
- Small farm shop and office (where you can find leaflets, book activities and buy the essentials, including local honey and meats)
- The 'Old Cow Barn' which is now the home of the games room (free table tennis and pool table)
- Hot Tub and Sauna area
- The River Brue (which runs right through the farm, it is full of wildlife including Kingfishers and Otters)
- The Beautiful Pond
- The Archery, Air Rifle and Air Pistol Ranges
- The Potters Wheel
- Plenty of green grass and areas to play games, BBQ and do whatever you like
- Not forgetting the animals (our 3 friendly Jacob Sheep, our chicken run and occasional calves).
There is so much to see and do in the area, including:
- Burnham, Berrow and Brean Beaches within a 10 minute drive.
- Glastonbury Village, Wells City, Bristol, Bath, Taunton, Burnham-on-Sea, Weston-super-Mare, Cheddar and many more
- Attractions such as Longleat Safari Park, Cheddar Caves, Wooky Hole, The Fleet Air Arm Museum, Helicopter Museum, Fun City at Brean Leisure Park, Haynes Motor Museum, Crealy Adventure Park, West Somerset Steam Railway, Go Ape, Noah's Ark and many more.
- National Nature Reserves such as Shapwick Heath, Ham Wall, Grey Lake and Bridgwater Bay.
We are lucky to have a number of pubs and restaurants in the area:
- The Bason Bridge Inn (a short walk along the river to the local pub)
- The Crossways, The Huntspill Arms and The Orchard (within 2 miles of the farm)
- The Olive Mill and Brent House Carvery (6 miles from the farm)
Please feel free to email or call if you have any questions or would like to book.
Andy and the team
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 1 Shower rooms|
|Check in time:||15:00|
|Check out time:||10:00|
|Nearest beach||Burnham on Sea 6 km|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Nearest Amenities||4 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Bristol International 32 km, Nearest railway: Burnham and Highbridge 4 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||Some pets are welcome - please contact the owner, No smoking at this property|
|Luxuries||Jacuzzi or hot tub, Sauna, Internet access, DVD player|
|General||Central heating, TV, CD player, Pool or snooker table, Table tennis, Games room, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron|
|Utilities||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Furniture||Double beds (1), Single beds (4), Cots (1), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Shared garden, BBQ, Bicycles available, Private fishing lake or river|
|Access||Secure parking, Suitable for people with restricted mobility, Wheelchair users|
|Further details indoors|
- Open plan kitchen diner with solid wood dining table and 6 chairs.
- Furnished with 2 three seater sofas
- Pine coffee table
- Flame effect fire
- Flat screen 22" TV with FreeSat pause & Record TV and Blu-ray DVD
- Spacious room with double doors onto veranda, overlooking the river
- Furnished with double bed, bedside cabinets and lamps
- Chest of Drawers and dressing table
- Furnished with twin beds, bedside cabinets, lamps, wardrobe.
- river views
- Twin beds
- Bedside cabinet with lamp
Wet room/Shower room
- Stylish modern wet room
- Wash basin, mirror, towel rail.
- Double ended bath
- Wash basin, mirror & towel rail.
Not all cabins have the above facilities please check our website or ask us for details.
|Further details outdoors|
- Garden table six chairs
- Canoe and Kayak Hire
- BBQ available on site
- Ample parking
- Full access to grounds
- Cycle and fishing hire available
- Use of Trout Pond for fishing
- Chickens & sheep to feed!
- Access to a Hot Tub and Sauna
Our Guests often choose us for a variety of reasons from wildlife and bird watching or to celebrate a special family occasion, birthday or anniversary, and you can rent up to eight lodges for that family reunion. We are to sleep 42 adults plus room for cots. Click through to our Wall Eden Farm Website on the link to see info and videos.
Somerset is a rural county of rolling hills and sheltered valleys - come and discover Coleridge's favourites: the Quantock Hills or venture to the wild heather clad slopes of the Exmoor National Park. A county of contrasts, Somerset is also home to the unique flat landscape of the Somerset Levels with its rich natural and historical heritage, it is home to some of Britains most valuable wetland habitats and most important battlefields.
Explore the famous Cheddar Gorge and Caves or meet a witch at Wookey Hole! Arthurian legends abound at Ancient Avalon - modern day Glastonbury, with its fantastic eclectic display of shops and landscape dominated by the evocative Glastonbury Tor.
Why not try your hand at some of Somerset's craft and traditional arts centres - or find a unique qift or souvineer. And no trip to Somerset would be complete without a visit to one of the many cider makers, sampling essential!
Local Sandy beaches with every seaside amenity.
Archery, Fishing sauna and Hot Tub
- Secret World Animal Sanctuary
- Bird & wetland sanctuaries
- Glastonbury - 9miles
- Wells - 17 miles
- Cheddar & Wookie Hole - 9 miles
- Burnham on sea beach - 3 miles
- Brean sands- 5 miles
- Weston s- mare - 11
Pub - The Crown in East Huntspill - 1 mile
- Bason Bridge in East Huntspill - 1 mile
- The Orchard in West Huntspill - 1.5 miles
- Crossways in West Huntspill - 1.5 miles
- Huntspill Arms in West Huntspill - 1.5 miles
- East Huntspill post office
- supermarket - Asda, Highbridge
- Garage - Highbridge