Deerwalk is one of eight luxury log cabin, finished to a high standard throughout and set within the peaceful surroundings of Wall Eden Farm. Deerwalk is the perfect setting for an action packed family holiday or a romantic getaway. Guests can take advantage of the many onsite activities, Archery, fishing, canoeing and kayaking, cycle hire pottery painting, hot tub and sauna all for you to enjoy, or simply sit back and relax in a beautiful environment and watch the huge array of British Wildlife from Dragon Flies to Otters.
Special offer for April and May bookings.Enjoy Free family tickets to Cheddar Caves for holidays taken before 31st of May. See other offers on our website. Subject to availability as described on our website
Wall Eden is Near to the sandy beaches and sea side town of Burnham on sea. You can cycle or drive to local nature reserves or (RSPB) Ham Wall or Shapwick Heath. Eating out is fun and easy, a ten minute walk along the river bank to our local pub, which serves great food. Wall Eden has a small honesty shop for your Local eggs, milk and other essentials. Special offers.Low season Monday 3 or 4 night midweek break £299.00 for up to 5 people.
On site group activities for friends and family, Archery, Cycling, Fishing ,Canoeing, Kayaking, Target Shooting, Sauna, Hot tub, BBQ area and plenty of land to run and play. makes for an ideal location to celebrate a birthday so gather all your friends and family and book from one to Eight lodges at Wall Eden Farm
|Size||Sleeps up to 5, 3 bedrooms|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 family bathroom and 1 shower room|
|Check in time:||15:00|
|Check out time:||10:00|
|Nearest beach||Burnham on Sea 6 km|
|Nearest Amenities||4 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Bristol International 32 km, Nearest railway: Burnham and Highbridge 4 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||Pets welcome, No smoking at this property|
|Luxuries||Jacuzzi or hot tub, Sauna, Internet access, DVD player|
|General||Central heating, TV, Video player, CD player, Telephone, Fax machine, Pool or snooker table, Table tennis, Games room, Safe, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Furniture||Double Beds (1), Single Beds (3), Cots available (1), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 5|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair available|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, BBQ, Bicycles available, Private fishing lake or river|
|Access||Parking, Wheelchair users|
|Further details outdoors|
- Garden table with six chairs and sun umbrella - BBQ available - ample parking - full access to grounds - 7 acre site including trout pond and river bank - Fishing available on trout pond and the River Brue (permits available to purchase) - Fishing tuition and equipment hire - Cycle hire - Access to Hot Tube & Sauna - Easy access to National cycle network routes. - Somerset Levels and Wetlands Environmentally Sensitive Area right on the doorstep. - Archery tuition - Various craft workshops and activities tuition - enquire for details at booking - Wildlife safari - Natural Wildlife haven - watch kingfishers, badgers, deer, otters and many other native species within their natural habitat. To book activity, see Wall Eden Web site at bottom of page
Further information and contact details visit Wall Eden Holidays web site at bottom of page
Somerset is a rural county of rolling hills and sheltered valleys - come and discover Coleridge's favourites: the Quantock Hills or venture to the wild heather clad slopes of the Exmoor National Park. A county of contrasts, Somerset is also home to the unique flat landscape of the Somerset Levels with its rich natural and historical heritage, it is home to some of Britains most valuable wetland habitats and most important battlefields.
Explore the famous Cheddar Gorge and Caves or meet a witch at Wookey Hole! Arthurian legends abound at Ancient Avalon - modern day Glastonbury, with its fantastic eclectic display of shops and landscape dominated by the evocative Glastonbury Tor.
Why not try your hand at some of Somerset's craft and traditional arts centres - or find a unique qift or souvineer. And no trip to Somerset would be complete without a visit to one of the many cider makers, sampling essential!
Local Sandy beaches with every seaside amenity.
Activities- Archery, fishing, cycle hire,sauna and hottub
- Secret World Animal Sanctuary
- Bird & wetland sanctuaries
- Glastonbury - 9miles
- Wells - 17 miles
- Cheddar & Wookie Hole - 9 miles
- Burnham on sea beach - 3 miles
- Brean sands- 5 miles
- Weston s- mare - 11
Pub - The Crown in East Huntspill - 1 mile
- Bason Bridge in East Huntspill - 1 mile
- The Orchard in West Huntspill - 1.5 miles
- Crossways in West Huntspill - 1.5 miles
- Huntspill Arms in West Huntspill - 1.5 miles
- East Huntspill post office
- supermarket - Asda, Highbridge
- Garage - Highbridge