This charming air conditioned 3rd floor apartment in a quiet modern residence overlooks a peaceful internal garden and is only minutes away from Port Vauban and the Old Town of Antibes, with its lively restaurants, sandy beaches and fascinating markets and shops. Tastefully furnished, this is a perfect holiday apartment with a sunny south west facing terrace which is ideal for relaxing and enjoying meals al fresco.
The open plan living area features a lounge with two large sofas and a flat screen TV with UK satellite channels. Wifi is also available. The newly fitted kitchen has an electric oven, hob and microwave and there is a small dining area. In the bedroom there is a king-size double bed and wall to wall sliding wardrobes. Bathroom has a full bath with overhead shower, wash basin and heated towel rail. There is a separate WC and small utility room with washing machine. For maximum comfort there are air conditioning units in both the living area and the bedroom.
If you tire of strolling around Antibes the apartment is perfectly located for jumping on the local buses to Juan les Pins, Cannes and Nice as well as only a few minutes away from the train station for Riviera highlights such as St Tropez, Monaco and Ventimiglia.
|Size||Sleeps up to 2, 1 bedrooms|
|Rooms||1 bedroom, 1 bathrooms of which 1 family bathroom|
|Nearest beach||Plage de la Gravette 300 m|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest Amenities||200 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Nice 20 km, Nearest railway: Antibes 400 m|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player|
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, CD player, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Furniture||Double Beds (1), Cots available (1), Dining seats for 2, Lounge seats for 4|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace|
|Access||Secure parking, Lift access, Suitable for people with restricted mobility, Wheelchair users|
The area offers over 300 days of sunshine each year with a fabulous micro climate, making holidays both in summer and in winter really enjoyable.
As well as miles of beaches there are also many fascinating towns to visit. Cannes, famous for the Croisette and annual film festival is just 8 kms away. 20km in the other direction is Nice,a busy city with shops,museums and a wonderful open market. Either can be reached for just 1 euro by the bus that stops near Place de Gaulle. Further along the Corniche you find charming villages such as Eze, Villefranche and Beaulieu, and of course the principality of Monaco with the famous Monte Carlo casino. In the hills behind the coast are villages such as Grasse, famous for its perfume distilleries and St. Paul de Vence, well-known for its art galleries.
Just a few of the many things to do:
• have a guided tour of Antibes/Juan Les Pins on the petit train, hop on, hop off where ever you wish
* visit one of the biggest Provencal markets in Antibes for fabulous local produce and then walk along the Ramparts to the Picasso Museum.
• visit Parc Exflora in Antibes Les Pins –12. 5 hectares of Mediterranean landscaped gardens
• wander around Garden Thuret on the edge of the Cap D'Antibes with its many botanical species or visit the charming Villa Eilenroc
• perhaps have cocktails in the F Scott Fitzgerald bar at the exclusive Belle Rives Hotel with its magnificent views.
• take the local bus to the Phare de La Garoupe, where you have stunning views of Antibes, Golf Juan, Baie Des Anges and the Alpes.
• take boat trips to The Iles De Lerins/St. Honourat/St Tropez/Cornische d'Or
* visit in July and enjoy the annual Juan les Pins Jazz Festival held in the Pinede overlooking the sea