A peaceful retreat from the theme parks. This attractive home has a fabulous private pool & children's splash pool. The pool is south facing & is very private at the rear. The pool deck offers plenty of space for guests to enjoy & you can retreat from the midday sun under the shade of the lanai - plus it's a great place for outside dining.
This vacation home is set in a tranquil resort in a beautiful conservation area. Despite the peaceful location, you are still within close range of Florida's many theme parks and attractions.
• Sleeps 6
• 3 bedrooms (all bed linen provided)
• 2 bathrooms (all towels provided)
• South facing Private Pool WITH children's splash pool
• Free wi-fi included & local calls
• Fully air-conditioned
This villa provides a peaceful & comfortable base from which to explore Florida. Here, you've got the best of both worlds: it is located in a beautiful conservation area but it lies between the touristy centres of Kissimmee and Poinciana.
• Open-plan kitchen/ diner/ lounge
• Full-equipped kitchen has a breakfast table (seats six) and a breakfast bar (seats three).
• Family lounge with sliding doors to the pool area, comfortable sofas & TV.
• Wonderful pool with a children's splash pool. (South Facing)
• Pool area has an al fresco dining area (seats six).
• Spacious master bedroom with king-size bed & en-suite with walk-in shower. TV.
• Double bedroom with queen-size bed.
• Twin room with two single beds & a selection of children's toys/ games.
• The family bathroom has a bath with shower over.
• Games room with table tennis table and pool table and an exercise bike.
• The screened & private pool area is south-west facing and has a pool and children's splash pool. It is a perfect spot for lounging in the Florida sunshine.
The villa is located on the Crescent Lakes resort, a tranquil conservation development nestled between Kissimmee and Poinciana. It is perfect for access to the main routes and tourist attractions; Disney is a fifteen minute drive away. Local shops & restaurants are within a five minute drive.
ABOUT US & BENEFITS OF BOOKING WITH US
This Villa is let and managed by Ellis Exclusive Villas, a family-owned business which specialises in holiday homes in the Sunshine State of Florida. Our family and our business are based both in the UK & Florida. Ellis Exclusive Villas offers a range of additional services to help you get the most out of your stay in Florida... so you can relax and enjoy your dream Orlando vacation.
Here are a few benefits of booking with us:-
• Complimentary Food & Drink Welcome Hamper
• Free Late Check-out (where possible)
• 24hr Express Check-in – no time wasted collecting keys from an office
• Free Wi-Fi & Local calls
• Free Sat-Nav Hire / Child Car Seat when hiring your car with “Car on the Drive”
• Baby / Toddler equipment provided free of charge
• Great customer service
Our team will be happy to arrange the following services if needed, please enquire regarding costs:
• "Tots go lightly" kids' service
• Celebration packages
• Car hire
• Entrance to attractions/ theme park tickets
• Chef services
• Beauty treatments
• Golf/sports packages
• Free use of baby items e.g. cot, highchair, pushchair, etc
• Scooter hire
Please visit the Ellis Exclusive Villas website for more information about our holiday homes & the services we provide.
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 family bathroom and 1 en suite|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
|Luxuries||Private outdoor pool (heated), Internet access|
|Pool||Private outdoor pool (heated), Children's pool|
|General||Air conditioning, TV, Telephone, Games room, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Furniture||Double Beds (1), Single Beds (2), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair available|
|Outdoors||Private outdoor pool (heated)|
|Access||Parking, Wheelchair users|
To the back of Crescent Lakes is an enormous Conservation Area which has nature walks over a boarded walk-way where you can see exotic wildlife and birds and many species of plants and shrubs.
As the name suggests, Crescent Lakes is host to many lakes which are stocked full of fish. You are welcome to fish in any of the lakes in the area - it is ideal for children too as you can catch fish in a matter of seconds!
There are shops and super-markets near-by, as well as many restaurants and other activities (such as the worlds largest Sky-Coaster - a 300 foot free fall on the end of a steel rope). Near-by Kissimmee Old Town is well worth a visit, which has plenty of shops, restaurants and weekend car cruises.
A 15 minute drive will get you to Boggy Creek Airboat rides where you can take an exciting ride over some of Florida's marsh-lands and, again, see all sorts of wild creatures. Paragliding is also available over the lake, as well as jet-skiing and speed-boating.