This villa is furnished to a high standard throughout. The bright & spacious rooms provide plenty of room for the whole family.
The highlight has to be the lovely south-west-facing pool – the perfect spot to unwind at the end of a long day enjoying Orlando's many attractions.
The extended lanai is a great spot for outside dining & the perfect place to retreat from the midday sun.
The villa also boasts 4 King master suites, so no more fighting over who gets the master bedroom with en-suite bathrooms, as you can all have one. This really is the perfect place for extended family holidays.
• Sleeps 13
• 6 bedrooms with 4 master suites
• 5.5 bathrooms
• Private, south-west-facing Pool (over-sized pool)
• Extended Lanai - ideal for outside dining
• TV's in all bedrooms
• Games Room
• Free WiFi & cable
• Fully air-conditioned
• Complimentary baby / infant equipment
• Laundry and ironing facilities provided
• Free parking
• The kitchen is a great size and very well appointed, including full laundry facilities in the utility room off the kitchen.
• There is a breakfast table (seats four) next to the kitchen.
• Comfortable family lounge with large wide-screen TV, leather sofas and access to the pool area.
• Formal lounge area with comfy sofas, open to formal dining area (seats six).
• Ground-floor master suite with king-size four-poster bed. TV & DVD player. En-suite has corner bath plus walk-in shower.
• Games room with a Harry Potter theme. Table football, air hockey table & a pool table.
• Fantastic, screened & south-west-facing pool with an extended lanai - great for outside dining. The pool area has a removable mesh safety gate/ fence available for those travelling with young children. There are additional safety locks and switchable alarms on all doors to the pool area.
• Master Suite 2 with king-size bed, TV. En-suite has bath with shower over.
• Master Suite 3 with king-size bed, TV. En-suite has bath with shower over.
• Master Suite 4 with king-size bed, TV. En-suite has bath with shower over.
• Baseball-themed bunk room. The bottom bunk is a double and the top bunk is a single. TV.
• Twin bedroom with pretty princess theme. Two single beds, TV.
• Family bathroom with a bath with shower over.
The Seasons resort is one of our favourites. Seasons is just off the 192 highway, so you have a pick of shops and restaurants practically on your doorstep and Disney World is less than ten minutes away. It is a peaceful resort built around lakes and there is a children's playground and lakeside walk.
Ellis Exclusive Villas manage a number of villas on the resort, so if you are travelling with friends we can help you book a group of properties together.
Here are a few benefits of booking with us:-
• Complimentary Food & Drink Welcome Hamper
• Free Late Check-out (where possible)
• 24hr Express Check-in – no time wasted collecting keys from an office
• Free Wi-Fi & Local calls
• Baby / Toddler equipment provided free of charge
• Great customer service
Please visit the Ellis Exclusive Villas website for more information about our holiday homes & the services we provide.
|Size||Sleeps up to 13, 6 bedrooms|
|Rooms||6 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms of which 1 family bathroom, 4 en suites and 1 toilet only|
|Check in time:||16:00|
|Check out time:||10:00|
|Nearest beach||Coco Beach|
|Nearest Amenities||2 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Orlando International airport|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||Pets welcome, No smoking at this property|
|Luxuries||Private outdoor pool (heated), Internet access, DVD player|
|Pool||Private outdoor pool (heated)|
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, CD player, Telephone, Pool or snooker table, Games room, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Furniture||Super King Beds (4), Bunk Beds (1), Single Beds (3), Cots available (2), Dining seats for 10, Lounge seats for 11|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair available|
|Outdoors||Private outdoor pool (heated)|
|Access||Parking, Wheelchair users|
An exclusive, quiet development set around a pretty lake, providing a tranquil setting for the perfect retreat. Seasons is a well maintained community built in 2005 and is situated on the East side of US 192, close to famous shopping malls, golf resorts and fine restaurants, and for those who like a more peaceful recreation why not try an air boat ride just minutes away from Seasons. There are plenty of local shops and attractions nearby and it is worth noting that there is a Walmart superstore only a 5 minute walk away for those not wanting to use the car. Also close by is the famous Medieval Times, making for a fun night out. There is also a children's Petting Farm and horse riding just a short drive away. There 's also a kiddies' play area at the front of the community for those Mickey fans who still have plenty of energy after visiting the parts, and a walking track around the lake, but it is the setting and appearance of Seasons that makes it unquestionably one of the more popular communities of its kind in the area.