* Acorns Garden Apartment - privately situated - own Hot Tub
* 2 nights minimum stay most of year
* Enquire for short breaks of 3 & 4 nights May to Sept
* Own use private Hot Tub - great in any weather - mood lighting
* Includes a "Breakfast Basket" ample for your stay
* Fully Equipped, every appliance, linen, towels, sleeps 2
* Romantic short breaks for couples (2 adults)
* Walking distance to Pub & River Cottage HQ
* 5 minutes drive to the Jurassic Coast at Lyme Regis.
* 1 bedroom ground floor garden apartment
* Bedroom en suite, large kitchen diner, sitting room, large conservatory
* Rose decked terrace and private patio
* Enjoy uninterrupted peace and quiet.
* Multi Award Winning Accommodation.
* Hot Tub great for year round use in any weather.
* Private terrace overlooking a glade of trees, copse and fields.
* Walking distance to pub - torch & hi viz jacket provided
*Spacious, bright and airy, with a large conservatory.
* Wi fi, 32" DVD/TV, + 2 TVs, Feature Flame effect fire
* Brass bed has fitted wardrobes & TV
* En suite bathroom with rainfall shower and slipper bath.
* Sitting room with large leather recliner sofa
* Designer kitchen has every appliance
* Washer drier, oven, hob, microwave, Quooker tap.
* Outdoor dining area - huge patio umbrella, furniture & cushions
* Kitchen patio with bistro table and chairs
* Large Conservatory comes with sun blinds, ceiling fan, 3 seater sofa
* All linen provided, robes, slippers, lots of towels, tea towels, cloths etc
* Useful items i.e. torch, some loo rolls, kitchen foil, roll, herbs etc.
* Toiletries, bubble bath for the slipper bath
* Hair drier, cool air fan, cool bag with ice blocks, iron & board
* Dish washer, washing machine tablets, washing up liquid
* Private well lit close safe parking and own well lit private entrance.
* Outdoor sensor lighting, High Viz jackets for walking to the pub
* Host Joy, true local, font of local knowledge available 24/7
* Set in countryside in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
* Ideal location for both the coast and countryside
* Electric car charger (Type 2)
* Level ground floor accommodation with large walk in shower.
* SHORT BREAKS from 2 nights
* January week day special price.
* Just ask Joy - see similar property The Retreat on this listing
We do not accept pets in this property. Babe in arms 12 months and under welcome by prior arrangement.
|Size||Sleeps up to 2, 1 bedrooms|
|Rooms||1 bedroom, 1 bathrooms of which 1 en suite|
|Check in time:||15:00|
|Check out time:||11:00|
|Nearest beach||Lyme Regis 4 km|
|Nearest Amenities||1 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Exeter 35 km, Nearest railway: Axminster 5 km|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
|Luxuries||Jacuzzi or hot tub, Internet access, DVD player, Staffed property|
|General||Central heating, TV, Safe, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Furniture||Double Beds (1), Dining seats for 3, Lounge seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Private garden|
|Access||Secure parking, Not suitable for wheelchair users|
The perfect place to stay for visiting River Cottage or Lyme Regis. Minutes from the Jurassic Coast at Lyme Regis and close to the South West Coastal Path Set in An Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty here on the Devon Dorset border in the middle of the Jurassic World Heritage Coast which stretches for 95 miles recording 180 million years in time. 5 minute drive River Cottage HQ Cookery School and 5 mins to Lyme Regis an historic seaside town famous for its fossils with a sandy beach as well. Excellent walking inland and along the Coastal Path.
Lots to see and do. The perfect place to stay for visiting River Cottage or Lyme Regis. On our doorstep is the sea side town of Lyme Regis is famous for fossil hunting. Experts take out fossil hunting walks from Lyme Regis and nearby Charmouth. Pretty beach huts on the historic Monmouth Beach at Lyme and an area of sandy beach by the historic Cobb. You can while away the hours in the old town of Lyme with its Mill and enchanting back streets full of fascinating shops including the Micro Brewery to the art Galleries. Lyme Regis is the perfect place for a family holiday. The area is a foodies paradise with Mark Hix Fish House also in Lyme Regis and just 3 minutes drive away and TV chef Hugh Fearnley Whittingstall's River Cottage for meals and events is just 3 minutes drive from Goodlands. At nearby Burton Bradstock a glorious beach with well known The Hive Beach Cafe.Lots to see and do for children several nearby seaside towns, the Dinosaur Museum, Beer Caves, Pecorama, Cricket St. Thomas Wildlife Park, Sidmouth Donkey Sanctury and Seaton Tram are just an example of the nearby local attractions. Plenty of holiday information at the property. Joy, your Host is contactable at Reception and is a true local and font of information. A congenial climate all year round and a great place for visiting with plenty to see and do all year around.