Located on the second floor of a building with lift, the apartment is 60 m2 and is made up by a master bedroom, a bathroom with shower, a fully equipped kitchen and two terraces with mountain view.
The apartment is in Vittorio Veneto city center, within walking distance from the main services and public transports (bus and trains), it'll be your ideal base for a holiday dedicated to relaxation, sports and culture.
The holiday home can host up to 3 persons and small pets (only if previously agreed)
We provide linens and towels, pots and dishes, free parking and WIFI.
- The entire apartment is reserved for you. No space is shared with other guests.
- My Family and I will personally take care of your check-in and check-out and we'll be available in any moment for all your needs during your stay (we live close to our accommodations).
- Early check-in, late check-out and luggage storage are available, schedule needs permitting. Please ask in advance.
The apartments are located in the city center so you won't need a car to enjoy the city. Within walking distance there are cafés, restaurants, pizzerias, supermarkets and groceries. In Vittorio Veneto you can practice many sports: running, hiking and cycling in the hills or in the closest mountain, swimming in the nearest public swimming pool or windsurfing and kitesurfing at lake Santa Croce. And finally, don't forget our two golf courses.
SERVICES ON DEMAND:
- Bakery experience (learn to made special Italian bread from professional bakers, in private or small classes)
- Bike rental (we can book for you bikes, helmets and gps traces. Bike tours with professional guides are also available)
- Car rental
- Guided tour (organised tours in Vittorio Veneto and in the neighbourhoods are available with professional guides)
- Running and hiking gps traces (available for free, you just need a smartphone)
- S. Augusta fair with fireworks --> during the second half of August
- National string festival and biennial violin competition --> late September/early October
- Antiques street market --> each first Sunday of the month
- Vittorio Veneto Film Festival --> May
- Primavera del Prosecco Superiore (Wine tasting with sommeliers, food events with typical menus and guided tours will be organized) --> from March till the end of May
- Città in fiore (flower exibit) --> half April
IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD:
- Venice --> 1 hour drive (easily reachable also by train)
- Cortina d'Ampezzo (The Dolomites) --> 1 hour 15 minutes drive
- Jesolo, Caorle, Bibione (Adriatic seaside) --> 1 hour drive
- Lake Santa Croce --> 20 minutes drive
- Padua --> 1 hour drive
- Treviso --> 30 minutes drive
- Belluno --> 30 minutes drive
- Asolo --> 1 hour drive
- Verona --> 1 hour 40 minutes drive
- Trieste --> 1 hour 40 minutes drive
|Size||Sleeps up to 3, 1 bedrooms|
|Rooms||1 bedroom, 1 bathrooms of which 1 family bathroom|
|Nearest beach||Jesolo, Caorle, Bibione 70 km|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Canova - Treviso 40 km, Nearest railway: Vittorio Veneto 500 m|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||Some pets are welcome - please contact the owner, No smoking at this property|
|Luxuries||Internet access, Staffed property|
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, Safe, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Cooker, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Furniture||Double Beds (1), Single Beds (1), Dining seats for 4|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Bicycles available|
|Access||Parking, Not suitable for wheelchair users|
Vittorio Veneto is a small city sourraunded by the green Prosecco DOCG hills.
With its two historical city center, Ceneda and Serravalle, and the numerous opportunity to practice sports (running, hicking, mtb, cycling and windsurfing) Vittorio Veneto will surprise you day by day.
An holiday in Vittorio Veneto will allow you to satisfy all your family's needs: every day you'll have the opportunity to choose if visiting the most beautiful mountain in the word (the Dolomites), the Adriatic seaside (Caorle, Jesolo, Bibione), the lake (Santa Croce and Garda) or the most beautiful North East Italy city (Venice, Padua, Asolo, Verona)
All this surrounded by a familiar atmosphere at the right price.
The accommodation is 100mt far from the train station that lead in Venice and in the main North East Italy cities. If you are traveling by train please notice to us, we'll pick up you at the train station.
If you are traveling by car don't troubling about the parking: reserved for you one free parking
Get to Vittorio Veneto from Venice airport (Marco Polo) or from Treviso Airport (Canova) is very easy. Take the highway (A27) following the direction to Belluno and exit at Vittorio Veneto SUD. Then follow the signs for the city center.